Sucuri firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Your IP:
  • URL:www.satelliteguys.us/xen/login/login
  • Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36
  • Block ID:BBOT65
  • Block reason: Brute force bot was blocked.
  • Time: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 18:57:39 -0500
  • Server ID:cp12004
FF/Chrome would not work but IE let me in. $.02 FWIW.

I have this Sucuri firewall problem again this afternoon on one of my work computers. :(

Same here... I am told they were reloading the config in the firewall and restarting it.

I wish that they would do those things overnight when I am sleeping or at least give a heads up.

Reactions: TheKrell
You would think it was a critical configuration change if they do it in the middle of the day and without notifying people. Otherwise, that's pretty unprofessional of them.

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Spent today cleaning up desktop and now I haven't been able to log back in with FF or Chrome. Keep getting blocked by Sucuri Firewall everytime I click Log In after entering username/password . Edge lets me log in and I can log in from laptop with FF and Chrome and Tapatalk on my phone and tablet.

Sucuri WebSite Firewall - Access Denied
What is going on?
You are not allowed to access the requested page. If you are the site owner, you can whitelist your IP using this procedure: https://kb.sucuri.net/cloudproxy/Whitelist+and+Blacklist/whitelisting-IP. If you are not the owner of the web site, you can contact us at cloudproxy@sucuri.net. Also make sure to include the block details (displayed below), so we can better troubleshoot the error.
Block details
  • Your IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  • URL: www.satelliteguys.us/xen/login/login
  • Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
  • Block ID: BBOT65
  • Block reason: Brute force bot was blocked.
  • Time: Mon Feb 27 18:25:05 2017
  • Server ID: cp12005

This is probably not directly related to your problem here but if I am browsing this site between 12midnight and 12:10AM Securi will block my IP. If I'm not browsing during that time no problem but if I am it gives me a connection time out after that and I have to get a new IP address to get back in.

I am having the firewall isue again. Interstingly if I login forma forum instead of the main page I am OK.

I still think its the stupid firewall that blocks my access to the site when I try view a certain backroom thread that contain nothing but pictures preventing me from getting the entire thread or anything else for approximately 30 minutes.
I get no message from the firewall but a tracert "ends" 1 location before the final destination when I've checked.

The Securi firewall has blocked my IP twice in the last hour. I had to get a new IP address to get back in the first time and now I'm on a proxy.

I've had problems with this before but usually it only blocks my IP if I'm logged into the forum between 12midnight and 12:15 eastern time but tonight it's going crazy!

Scott, help please.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It blocked the proxy I was on and now I'm on a cell hot spot so I don't know if I'm going to be able to get back on. Scott, please send me an email tomorrow if I don't show up here as I don't have your email address. Thanks.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Have you done a good antivirus/malware scan to ensure you don't have anything malicious hiding on your PC? If the firewall keeps blocking you it could be something running on your PC causing it?

Have you done a good antivirus/malware scan to ensure you don't have anything malicious hiding on your PC? If the firewall keeps blocking you it could be something running on your PC causing it?

Yes. This has been going on for months. I even got a brand new computer and it keeps right on blocking me.

Out of the 300,000 unique IP addresses that visit here a month only 3 people have mentioned having an issue over the past month.

When these issues happen, I don't know they happen. If you could please post a screenshot of the error so I can send it off to the firewall company and find out whats going on that would help greatly. :)

Out of the 300,000 unique IP addresses that visit here a month only 3 people have mentioned having an issue over the past month.

When these issues happen, I don't know they happen. If you could please post a screenshot of the error so I can send it off to the firewall company and find out whats going on that would help greatly. :)

Oh come on Scott! We know full well that you, the Russians, and the NSA can see everything that goes on when we are on your site. You are probably sitting in your Connecticut headquarters right now and laughing at Bob Haller or Nascarken is trying to post.

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)