Sunday Ticket 2015...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yea I agree, the NFL still has everyone thinking that lil ol Green bay is owned by the town....Which is far from true....LOL...Kinda like Americas team mentality....
Who owns it then?

I would say the Green Bay Packers or the Bengals have the smallest market.
in regards to market yes Green Bay is the smallest by a long shot
However if you add in Milwaukee its not Green Bay is very unique as it has TWO Primary markets. Green Bay and Milwaukee. In a nutshell any game on cable can be shown locally OTA in both markets (they are the only example. All other teams its just the local city they are in).

there will be bodies in the street, wild fires, and swarms of locusts before they no longer show green bay in the milwaukee market. GO PACK!

there will be bodies in the street, wild fires, and swarms of locusts before they no longer show green bay in the milwaukee market. GO PACK![/QUOT]

And so much for the good old days when they played at County Stadium???? Now you have wonderful Miller field and no football.....Yea let them play in the middle of nowhere.....In time you do know all that matters is $$$$$$ ....Minnesota sells out more in GB when Packers are under 500....

so you're saying the only time the vikings fans bother to show up to a home game is if the packers have an off year? you're going to be waiting a while :)

so you're saying the only time the vikings fans bother to show up to a home game is if the packers have an off year? you're going to be waiting a while :)

Yes that's how its always been.....People will not sit in 0 degree weather to watch a below 500 team...(look in the past)...People tend to thing the Bears Packers is a great rivalry.....No its the oldest....Spending lots of time up there I would say the Minnesota and Green bay is far more fierce....

Please take off you cheerleader out fit....its un becoming .....eye roll...

I'm a long-time Sunday Ticket sub, I live in the sticks and the only internet available ( besides Sat based ) is not very suitable for streaming. Only one cell phone company has high speed data here.

I have a Jax fan in my household who will not be able to watch this game it looks like....

I think this game should have been broadcast for those of us who pay to watch every Sunday Game, just my 2 cents....

I have a Jax fan in my household who will not be able to watch this game it looks like....

I think this game should have been broadcast for those of us who pay to watch every Sunday Game, just my 2 cents....

I totally agree!....I mean you are paying a premium compared to any other season package...I guess emails and phone calls are your only considerations?

I'm a long-time Sunday Ticket sub, I live in the sticks and the only internet available ( besides Sat based ) is not very suitable for streaming. Only one cell phone company has high speed data here.

The games from London have not been on Sunday Ticket in the past but have been national broadcasts. It's the networks that are losing a game. 6:30 AM on the west coast won't get many viewers anyway so they probably don't care. I think it's a bad idea though and unfair to fans of either team.

The games from London have not been on Sunday Ticket in the past but have been national broadcasts. It's the networks that are losing a game. 6:30 AM on the west coast won't get many viewers anyway so they probably don't care. I think it's a bad idea though and unfair to fans of either team.
I know this past season one of the London games was a Noon CBS game that we had to watch on Sunday Ticket. The CBS station here (Nashville) showed the hometown Titans, so the London game was only available on Sunday Ticket.

The London games have never been national broadcasts. Until last year, there was only one London game each year, and it was played in the 1PM ET timeslot. It was always a regional game and was available on ST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.