Super Joey Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why does just about every thread have to end up becoming a discussion about 2 hopper integration?
This is about The Super Joey for those who have only 1, uno, one, hopper.

Thank You.

Why does just about every thread have to end up becoming a discussion about 2 hopper integration?
This is about The Super Joey for those who have only 1, uno, one, hopper.

I think its worth stating what has actually been said, otherwise folks will interpret wishes/hopes/rumors as reasons to wait, even though it has been stated two Hoppers will never have full tuner integration. SJ is the only option at this time.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are receiving your requests for upgrading to the Super Joey. Please do not contact multiple DIRT members about an upgrade. We will respond as soon as we can.

I had already scheduled a move/upgrade from Hopper to Hopper with Sling for March 28th. Just got that changed to include Super Joey upgrade for one Joey :) No Charge, 24 month commitment and the charge goes from 7.00 / mo to 10.00 /mo for that Joey. Consistent with earlier reports.

My wife is so happy. She will (almost) always have a tuner now :)

Ok good glad this is here I might have to upgrade mine due to it would help to have the extra tuners.

How does the upgrade work any cost up front or just agree to another 2 year commitment??

How does the upgrade work any cost up front or just agree to another 2 year commitment??

You'll have to ask DIRT for the details on that. The cost should be $15 if you have the protection plan and $95 if you don't. There may also be a fee for the Super Joey itself too depending on how your account stands with Dish at this moment.

What is the cost per month from dish if you purchase your own S Joey?
I don't recall that owning equipment has ever made any difference with respect to the monthly fees. The one place it might make a difference is in taxing jurisdictions where leased property is treated with a different rate than owned property.

I don't recall that owning equipment has ever made any difference with respect to the monthly fees. The one place it might make a difference is in taxing jurisdictions where leased property is treated with a different rate than owned property.

True that.... But, let's say you buy Super Joey for $150. You get taxed 8% on the monthly charge for a leased Joey. That means it costs you $.80 a month on the $10 charge. It would take you 187 months to get even..... That's over 15 years! ;)

Ok, so this is how it pans out.
I'm a newer customer since late last year.
Autopay, never missed a bill, Top 250, HBO, BB

They want $100 to upgrade, new 24 month commitment and $95 install or add DPP and pay $15.

Bad move Dish.

Dirt is useless and no different from chat. Actually its easier with chat as its real time and since Dirt cant do anything that's different from chat, they are useless.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)