Supernatural

If they keep a good following, there is always a way for writers. We've seen plenty of times where they write themselves out of situations.

Even if they send the devil back, there will still be evil creatures. They have not always fought demons, there are plenty of other types.

They are leading to the ultimate good vs evil story line with Dean being the flesh suit worn by Michael the angel and Sam being the flesh suit for the Satan. So unless they plan on keeping the suspense going for years , I don't see where they can go . After all Sam helped unleash the Devil by destroying one of the last seals -Lillith , I think that was her name. After you unleash the devil , you are pretty much screwed. But will see what happens. It will be interesting.

Where do you go after the apocalypse?

Seems to me the show is headed towards the end.
That it is.
Exclusive: 'Supernatural' to 'end with a bang' in 2010 (but there's a catch) | Ausiello | EW.com
Supernatural creator Eric Kripke is sticking by his word that his CW thriller will bow out next May after five seasons. Sort of.
“I did set out [to] tell a five-season storyline,” the exec maintains. “Quite frankly, I never expected [the show] to make it to five years. But now that we’re in our fifth year, I have every intention of ending the story with a bang and not drawing it out or watering it down.”

OK, they are killing me... The previews they show for the season look great!!

It looks like they are going to have a lot of fun...

Korean? gameshow where Dean's device hits Sam in the family jewels

The sitcom where Sam comes home for dinner and Dean has made dinner... A sandwich that looks 18" high

Demon spawn threatens to wipe out the heavenly host...

Sam and Dean busting in on the demon love nest... Looks like the demon is having a threesome

Poker for years of your life... Looks like Dean goes a bit down on his luck... Bobby says I see you met John McCain...

They turn into Doctors and Sam gets slapped for unknown reasons...

The car gets outfitted with a KITT roving red light...

Tons of other episode scenes thrown in...

I am going to really miss this show...

Oh I know, it looks great. The ending of Yellow Fever is still one of the best!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnmWcWs3fqA]YouTube - Supernatural Yellow Fever Surprise - Jensen Ackles Performing Eye Of The Tiger[/ame]

I loved the CSI segment mocking Horatio. Classic. I love how this show hits a comedic note while spelling out the doom of humankind.

S~

I told my wife about the Horatio thing. We both think he is a dork, and that was very funny.

Only a douche wears sunglasses at night!

Awesome episode. This show never ceases to amaze!! Terrific writers and probably our single favorite series on t.v. currently!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)