Survivor: Philippines

Why do they vote off the Cute ones and keep the Burly, annoying but not worth a cr*p in challenge ones...;)

She DID have big boobs, but not much upstairs, and wasn't much help in challenges herself....

I feel sorry for Denise and Malcolm, they got the shaft with their team...........hope they put them each on a different team when it's just those two. (That way they will hopefully assimilate with their new team and not get voted out right away)

If Russell is gone next week. I'd merge both tribes together with those 2 in there as wild cards, that both tribes will be trying to recruit as a numbers advantage.

Even a well played immunity idol wouldn't help, as there are 2 of them that would hold the balance of power for at least 3 weeks.

No one watching this season? Giving up all of your remaining rice for one meal is dumb if you ask me.

They probably think a merger is around the corner, so giving it up for only a couple days isn't a big deal.

If they're wrong though, then they're screwed.

They probably think a merger is around the corner, so giving it up for only a couple days isn't a big deal.

If they're wrong though, then they're screwed.
Looks like the gamble paid off. The CBS promo this weekend said they were merging (thanks CBS for spoiling any anticipation or surprise :rolleyes: ).

New Twilight Zone Series in the Works

TNT cancels 'Leverage' after five seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)