SyFy's SKARKNADO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Syfy's campy, low-budget sequel, titled Sharknado 2: The Second One via a fan contest, returns stars Ian Ziering as Fin and Tara Reid as April, and introduces a well of recognizable names who enter the shark-infested universe — among them Vivica A. Fox, Mark McGrath, Judah Friedlander, Kelly Osbourne, Andy Dick, Judd Hirsch, Kurt Angle, Robert Klein, Billy Ray Cyrus, The Howard Stern Show's Benjy Bronk, Al Roker and Matt Lauer.

hollywoodreporter.com

Sharknado 2: The Second One, the second installment in Syfy‘s campy disaster franchise, whirled into the ratings last night with 3.9 million viewers and 1.6 million adults 18-49, becoming the channels most watched original movie ever. It dwarfed last summer’s original, which became a surprise hit, soaring 183% in total viewers and 190% among adults 18-49. In the demo, Sharknado 2 topped several broadcast shows last night, including CBS’ Extant, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance and ABC’s Motive.
deadline.com

It is better to watch both of them with a group and a case of beer doesn't' hurt either!! :)

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Laur and Roker MADE this one!!! Hard to believe they were in it...as well as others. Seems like it was an "pick me, me, me" project.

I was still working during the original air but the re-air at 2200 central I took a break. Poured myself a nice cold Grain Belt Nordester in a frosty mug, relaxed and laughed my MFAO! Since I am totally in love with Tara Reid it for sure makes the "movie" manageable. The cold beers made it enjoyable!

That's a way too fancy beer for full enjoyment of Sharknado 2. You would have enjoyed it better with Falstaff or Pabst!! :)

Reactions: T134
That's a way too fancy beer for full enjoyment of Sharknado 2. You would have enjoyed it better with Falstaff or Pabst!! :)

How insulting you are sir! Your suggestion of wasting a perfectly good PBR is outrageous! :biggrin:deadhorse

When my frat house got PBR for a kegger, the whole campus needed to evacuate the next morning due to poor air quality. Strohs, the whole week. ;)

Got my timer set for this weekend! Can't beat a really bad shark movie that is so bad it is good!! :)

Sharktopus Returns in Two New Syfy Flicks to Wage War with Pteracuda and Mermantula
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/69...syfy-flicks-wage-war-pteracuda-and-mermantula

Two of the best quotes from this article

First one about Sharktopus versus Mermantula
Screw Pteracuda, this is the one I want to see. That’s a crazy premise even by Japanese monster standards, and I once saw a Japanese TV show where a giant 1950s-style robot fought a monster that sprung to life from a giant floating watermelon. Bring it on, I say.

Second favorite quote
Will there be even more sequels to follow? I think we all know there is only one way this can truly end: Sharknadopus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)