Tapatalk Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. REAL nice seeing the last post on a page being 40, and the next page starting with 41! The old overlapping was annoying and wasting time.

Last edited:
Yeah works great now, except I get no new post notifications anymore to subscribed threads like before. It works on mTalk, but not on the Android app.

Sent from my LG-H900 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Screenshot_2017-03-28-18-07-53.png

I see WUT on the pc, but not in the app (Android)

IMG_5206.PNG

What the hell...

It just stopped working for me again. Last time it was something in their end as it started working again without any changes on our side. (They never replied to the ticket)

Was working fine all night.

Here what I see

And now it's working again! I haven't touched anything! I am here at a town council meeting.

I hate Tapatalk sometimes.

Image1490749204.474865.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Screenshot_20170328-210218.png

Working here on Android.

Edit: oh I see yours is working now.

Sent from my Moto X

Weird. I still don't see WUT on my phone. At least it's better than last night, where it kept refreshing the "timeline" and Icouldn't even click on the forums (sent me back to timeline). I can try the mobile site, assuming I remember my password...

Tapatalk was giving me fits last night also. Half the time it would only half work, the other half I was getting some message about contacting an admin.
Worked fine on mobile chrome browser. Just checked on my phone and everything appears to be working ok, including listing the WUT in the list.

Tapatalk was working on the "BYO" servers last night. I am guessing that was causing the strangeness last night.

In my Android smart phone I use Chrome for SatGuys using watch thread email notifications and Multiview to help me keep up with things in the SatGuys forum. It seems like a lot of members use the SatelliteGuys read app or Tapatalk. Is it better to use those apps or Chrome or just a preference choice? Using Chrome sure works good for me in my smart phone and laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)