Tapatalk not working with the forum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the same error on the SatGuys reader app on my Note 2. The popup disappears and closes the reader before I can read it all. Something about TapaTalk.xml addon not being installed.

There was an update of the Tapatalk Plugin for XenForo, and I installed it and didn't realize I had to change a few settings to get it turn on until I changed those options. All fixed now. :D

Nope its not you. They pushed an auto update last night and didn't include an xml file.

I am trying to manually update it now.

It's working for me now. I mostly use Tapatalk HD on my iPad and it's been failing since yesterday.

Looking at the logs they did an auto update last night around 7:45 PM. But in their update they did not include the addon.xml file which is needed to fully update the software. That was odd to say the least.

Got that error about missing XML file last night and this morning. All fixed now.
Thanks Scott.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So an auto update that doesn't include the file that needs to be included? And they get paid to do that? I just can't...

Yup... I am really considering dropping our branded Tapatalk app, no reason to keep paying them if they are going to keep doing things and making changes I don't want.

I apologize for starting a new thread above, I overlooked this one. For the past several hours the Tapatalk app has stopped working for me on this forum?

It gives me the "this forum is either restricting access or the installed plugin is not working" error.

I like to use the generic Tapatalk on Windows 8.1 as it keeps things organized. But this afternoon, Satguys is showing as doing maintenance or offline, so it doesn't work. The other forums I'm subscribed to are all working, so it has to be something different about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)