The 100

The 100 Trailer

No problem. I was waiting until it got a little closer.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give it a try. I'm finding that I like a few of the shows CW offers now like Arrow and The Tomorrow People. They definitely put some stuff out there that wouldn't make it on any of the big 4 networks. It all seems to either be for the science fiction crowd or the teenage girl crowd.

I'll give it a try. I'm finding that I like a few of the shows CW offers now like Arrow and The Tomorrow People. They definitely put some stuff out there that wouldn't make it on any of the big 4 networks. It all seems to either be for the science fiction crowd or the teenage girl crowd.

I think that this is for the teenage science fiction girl crowd.

That's why it's just getting a try. I'll watch the first episode or two and decide if I want to keep recording it.

CW getting back to what I liked about UPN when it first started up.

No problem. I was waiting until it got a little closer.

S~

Isn't that young woman in the trailer the one from Falling Skies that talks for the Aliens? She looks like it!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will certainly want to watch a couple episodes before deciding on this one. It looks like it could be good, then again it could just be Lord of the Flies in high school...

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Pilot": Ninety-seven years after the planet Earth was destroyed, generations of survivors are faced with dwindling resources.

S~

I'm gonna give thus one a try.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Wow that zipped right over my head lol.I was thinking I had already missed it.

Enjoyed it tonight and will give t a few more episodes to see where it goes!! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)