The 100

I am used to the "25 year old teenagers", every show is that way, just the way it works out given child actor laws, the time it takes to get enough parts to be considered for a lead role, etc., I just ignore it and play along.

Feeding 98 teens with one panther...

Not being sent down to the ground without any rations, tools or gear at all?

Not being able to send a probe of some type down to see conditions before they even started or to see what is going on now?

The writers should have been force to watch a few episodes of "Nake and Afraid" http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid - eyeopening as to just how hard it is to get by... Or "Dude You're Screwed"... people who have expert survival training and still how hard it is...

"Nake and Afraid"
Sounds like a crazy sci fi show.

Again,I'm not saying this show is all that,and yea it does have plot holes large enough to toss a cat through,still,to me it's decent enough to watch again.If it isn't all that to you then watch nake and afraid.:D

Sounds like a crazy sci fi show.

Nah they just take 2 survivalists and put them somewhere. They each get to bring one thing. Logical choices would be one fire starter and one machete... They do not get clothes, they have to make something if they want it (needless to say lots of camera blurring). They just have to survive 21 days...

Nah they just take 2 survivalists and put them somewhere. They each get to bring one thing. Logical choices would be one fire starter and one machete... They do not get clothes, they have to make something if they want it (needless to say lots of camera blurring). They just have to survive 21 days...

I was just ribbing you Mike,my wife watched the first season.

They don't have the Smoke Monster,but they do have acid fog. I think the show is getting good now. I'm waiting for the "regime" in the ark to transfer to the earth(probably will be the season finale cliff-hanger) & how they'll transition to war with the grounders.

I still wonder if the "adults" are ever going to come down. Not that I am anxious for them to do so, but I wonder if they will ever actually want to come down.

I'm enjoying it as well.One of the few shows I actually look forward to watching these days.

I'm enjoying it as well. Even watching my recording of it before Arrow this week. I just don't know how everyone can come down from the space station and this show still be called The 100 (minus 10, plus one at this point if I remember correctly).

I'm enjoying it as well. Even watching my recording of it before Arrow this week. I just don't know how everyone can come down from the space station and this show still be called The 100 (minus 10, plus one at this point if I remember correctly).

Which makes me think that most of the people on the station are going to stay on the station... Perhaps epic destruction of the station will happen, and only a few will escape down to the camp.

Every time I watch, I'm reminded of "Lord of the Flies"...

It's a complete rip-off of that book, translated 100 years into the future and adding a space station...

Every time I watch, I'm reminded of "Lord of the Flies"...

It's a complete rip-off of that book, translated 100 years into the future and adding a space station...

I was thinking the same thing when it started, but they have kept the degeneration to a minimum so far.

I just found out that this show is based on a teen science fiction novel book series(only one book out though) by the same name. I looked the book up on Amazon & read the customer reviews. The general consensus was,"watch the TV show instead."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)