The Blacklist

7 weeks ago she commented about how pleased she was that they were writing in her pregnancy. I don't know why she would be happy if they were killing her off.

JMHO
Norman

Some people are now not so convinced she could still be alive.

But on TV everything's possible.

Right now I think Lizzie's situation is like that of the proverbial Schroedinger´s cat mentioned in quantum physics who´s supposed to be both dead and alive at the same time inside a box, and it´s until the box is opened that then you'll find it either dead or alive.

Guess next season will confirm if Lizzie is dead or alive.

Read some opinions that Tom could now take Lizzie´s place, but if the spinoff has a green light, that wouldn´t make sense.

Some people are now not so convinced she could still be alive.

But on TV everything's possible.

Right now I think Lizzie's situation is like that of the proverbial Schroedinger´s cat mentioned in quantum physics who´s supposed to be both dead and alive at the same time inside a box, and it´s until the box is opened that then you'll find it either dead or alive.

Guess next season will confirm if Lizzie is dead or alive.

Read some opinions that Tom could now take Lizzie´s place, but if the spinoff has a green light, that wouldn´t make sense.
They have the fans wondering, so I guess they have already accomplished what they wanted with lots of attention and speculation.

They have the fans wondering, so I guess they have already accomplished what they wanted with lots of attention and speculation.

And I think (hope) that´s good for the show.

The show was a great hit since it started, had great ratings in its original Monday time slot, I understand ratings went down with the move to Thursdays.

Anyway, I still enjoy the show, and will continue watching with Lizzie dead or alive.

I´m also in for the spinoff with Scottie, Tom and Solomon if they decide to go ahead with it.

Reactions: norman881
Yeah, sounds like we won't know until next season. I will be disappointed if she is really gone, but I don't know how they write her back in and go back to the "story of the week" if she went to all of the trouble to fake her own death.

Hard to believe in this day and age that an actress, who is on a hit show and is on the upswing , would put motherhood and her child before her career. Very rare these days. I wouldn't be surprised though that this is a plot on the show that she and Tom cooked up ,so they could start over away from Raymond and the criminal world. A fresh start , that I am sure won't last at all.

Watching again the first two episodes, I had the strong feeling, that the whole idea of the show was the enigmatic relationship Red - Lizzie, with the blacklister of the week as a background.

Now, if Liz is out, it would be a big change on the essential idea that got the show started.

Even though I still believe the show could survive without Liz, but maybe I could be wrong about that, and in that case the show could go downhill to disgrace real fast.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
On the last episode, Tom hinted at the possibility of Lizzie´s mother still being alive.

Interesting. so who knows what surprises season 4 will have. :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Wow, now that's what I call an episode.:D

It had me at the edge of my seat at times.

So, i guess this episode was the lead for the spinoff, I´m in for that one :D