The Blacklist

I don't see any reconciliation between those two anywhere in the future.

IMO Red is right in feeling betrayed.

Anyway, I think this issue could make the show more interesting now.

Betrayed yeah maybe but Kate acted in Keen's best interest. Besides her promise to Red that liz comes first is golden and paints Red as the bad guy.

That's right, yes I know, but anyway, I will take the side of Red on this one.

I trust his judgement was in his best interest for Liz, but as it turned out Mr Kaplan's plan resulted in putting Liz and the baby at serious risk, luckily they were eventually rescued.

So my vote is for Red, but I see now Mr Kaplan is determined and relentless, she has been pretty busy and will not rest trying to bring Red down.

I sincerely hope she fails in her valiant attempt in her war against Red.

Is Red being Liz's father a possibility again? Her mother said she did not know or care.

Right, I think that is a possibility again.

The Russian spy did say she wasn't sure who the father was, and considering we saw some scenes where she was getting busy with some target in the kitchen, then with Red on that car, who knows how many partners she had back in the day.

So I guess a DNA paternity test, could put all doubts at rest, and tell if Red is Lizzie's father or not.

Now that Norman has raised the issue of that possibility of Red being Lizzie's father, I find myself still thinking about it.

So, we know this:

Russian spy lady (Katerina something) says she's not sure who's Masha's (a.k.a. Liz) father.

There's the possibility that Red believes he is Liz's (a.k.a. Masha) father

There was one scene couple of seasons ago, where Liz and Red are in the back seat of Red's car, and Liz asks Red very bluntly and straightforward if he is her father, and Red said...... honestly I don't remember exactly what he said, but at least I don't believe he said yes, or maybe he didn't answer at all, maybe one of you guys remembers that scene.

So maybe, Red hasn't answered Liz's question because he's not completely sure.

In the meantime Red thinking that there is a possibility that Liz is her love child, has made a commitment to protect her at all costs.

And he'll continue to do that now, while Mr. Kaplan will try to destroy Red, and I guess her plan is to take over the role of guardian angel for Liz.....?

Anyway, I hope this situation will result in some good episodes.

Reactions: norman881
Right, I think that is a possibility again.

The Russian spy did say she wasn't sure who the father was, and considering we saw some scenes where she was getting busy with some target in the kitchen, then with Red on that car, who knows how many partners she had back in the day.

So I guess a DNA paternity test, could put all doubts at rest, and tell if Red is Lizzie's father or not.

Remember a test confirm the Alex was not the father...so he was able to kill Red before Red whispered something and he let Red go before disappearing.

Remember a test confirm the Alex was not the father...so he was able to kill Red before Red whispered something and he let Red go before disappearing.

I seem to remember that now, wonder what Red whispered to him,

I also remembered that Liz knew her father was a criminal (pilot) but she was talking about the guy we saw in the last episode who took care of her, after the mother left Liz with Mr Kaplan.

That was the same guy that Red visited at the hospital and killed, so I thought Red wanted to avoid him being able to tell the story to Liz, but if that other guy din't know exactly who was Liz's father, then why would Red kill him? :confused:

Now that Norman has raised the issue of that possibility of Red being Lizzie's father, I find myself still thinking about it.

So, we know this:

Russian spy lady (Katerina something) says she's not sure who's Masha's (a.k.a. Liz) father.

There's the possibility that Red believes he is Liz's (a.k.a. Masha) father

There was one scene couple of seasons ago, where Liz and Red are in the back seat of Red's car, and Liz asks Red very bluntly and straightforward if he is her father, and Red said...... honestly I don't remember exactly what he said, but at least I don't believe he said yes, or maybe he didn't answer at all, maybe one of you guys remembers that scene.

So maybe, Red hasn't answered Liz's question because he's not completely sure.

In the meantime Red thinking that there is a possibility that Liz is her love child, has made a commitment to protect her at all costs.

And he'll continue to do that now, while Mr. Kaplan will try to destroy Red, and I guess her plan is to take over the role of guardian angel for Liz.....?

Anyway, I hope this situation will result in some good episodes.

Red sad a flat out no. There was a more recent episode where he had a gun pointed at him and he yelled yes that he was her father. Take your pick.

No spoilers here.
Really enjoyed the Philomena episode.

I was glad when I watched the very last scene, and it answered one of my questions.

Two episodes of Redemption left for me. I actually enjoy the missions the team is hired to do. The Hargrave family stuff I could do without.

I think it's just incredible that Red would miss that shot, and even more ridiculous that Red and Dembe would leave the body just out there,come on.
Didn't they think ok if they thought she was dead that somebody would find the body.......:rolleyes: