The CoffeeCrew Morning Show Thread...

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
This is the thread where you can interact with our morning show with Jim Carlyle, weekday mornings 6-9AM EST.
(and on Fridays, the round table gang.) We'll monitor this in the morning and throughout the day, hoping if you tune in on the web that you join in on the show with your thoughts!

The question is "Only two states in the U.S. make this product. What is it?"

Early on, Jim said something about eating the answer to the wake up call would be a LOT of fiber. Ever since then, every answer called in gets turned into a commercial for "Total" in my head.

"You would have to eat 17 bowls of base ball bats to equal the amount of fiber in one bowl of Total!"

"You would have to eat 43 bowls of Model Airplanes to equal one bowl of Total!"

My guess is "Anthrax Vaccine". Which I believe is only manufactured in 2 U.S. States.

I think that Jim should give clues here (and only here) on the forum. :)

I like how much activity the Wakeup Call causes at WION. A lot of people are excited to play.

I didn't hear the end of the show, so if the answer was given please post it. :)

No answer today. Back at it next Wednesday the 20th.
Remember: Don't submit answers here, just save 'em for next WED and send them via e-mail (morning@i1430.com) or phone (616-527-9466) that day.

"ONLY TWO STATES IN THE USA HAVE MANUFACTUFACTURERS OF WHAT ITEM?"

The team has Friday off....enjoy "The Music you Know"...and we'll see you next week.
(Garry will be "on" as usual Friday afternoon.)

Thank you, Larry! Nice to have the road reports! I was surprised at the quick icing of our sidewalks at WION. As a former boss of mine in radio used to put it, "Go Carefully today!"

On Tuesday, we're to be visited by representatives from the (World Famous) Ionia Freefair. Hopefully we have some news on some of the new things coming to the fair in July...after all, its only a few months away now! If you're at all interested in the Ionia Freefair. Tuesday is a good morning to tune-in on our web stream (enjoy it anytime, of course) and then join us on the show tomorrow as well! I know the reps. from the Freefair would welcome questions!

See you Tuesday Morning on WION!

Last edited:
Hey are there any places to stay in or around Ionia if people are thinking of coming in for the Free Fair?

Last edited by a moderator:
You bet! We have a hotel right across from the fairgrounds, currently an "American Inn and Suites" they're being all reworked, I'm told and likely to hook with a more major name after a few months. There's the "Super 8" out by I-96, and...for "one of a kind" places, we have a unique pub/inn nearby in Greenville, called the "Winter Inn" which is often on our sister station as an advertiser. That place is restaurant/pub downstairs, a few very nice rooms and one suite upstairs. There's also great places to our West by 15 minutes in Lowell, Michigan....Liz at the Lowell Chamber can help with that! (use the link)

There's also RV camping on the fairgrounds for those who just can't get enough "fair" in 10 days.

Plan ahead, however in any case!

Since the topic has come up today, What's your favorite breakfast cereal of days gone by or today?
This came up in conversation on this, "Cereal day"

Once again this morning, WION welcomes "Liam, the Extra Large Leprechaun" to our round table, live on WION..
our video stream is on, but the audio is better from our actual WION stream...drop by!

Please don't miss WION's exclusive presentation of "Ode to Spring" on Wednesday morning around 7:02 EDT (Spring's arrival.)
You won't hear anything like it....we hope.......and while we won't attest to its originality, we will say, it will make you REMEMBER the arrival of Spring.

FROM....."OUR OL' BUDDY BOB"....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts