The Flash

Mike are you an arrow fan?
To be honest , NO. I have tried to watch the show off an on for the last two years ,especially with the cross over episodes with Flash ,but I don't like the dark, intense, gritty, gloomy stories on Arrow. If I see one more Chinese flash back I think I would scream! In fact I don't like the Arrow's personality at all. He is always pissed off and seems to act before he thinks. All brawn and no brains. I do like Felicity and Brandon Routh's characters. But the last 2 or 3 weeks I haven't even seen it and deleted it without watching. IF they could only make the Arrow a little more like Flash. I wouldn't mind watching.

So to ask the same question Barry asked on the show. If Wells was trying to kill him as a kid, then why is he helping him now?

Well we know a lot more about Dr. Wells even though the characters of the show lost the knowledge in the time travel.

My theory is that Barry's mom was murdered and it was important to history and Wells is making sure it happened (i.e. foils Barry's plan to change history and save his mother). Wells seems bent on making sure things happen as they should with minimal interference. When anything changes the future he has to fix it as the anti flash or as himself. With the newspaper headlines he seems to want to be sure that the Flash makes it until 2028...

If he goes back it would mess up everything wouldn't be with Iris or have a step dad. Most importantly he would not be the flash.

If he goes back it would mess up everything wouldn't be with Iris or have a step dad. Most importantly he would not be the flash.

Actually from what I read about FLASH elsewhere, the guy from the future ,who took over Dr. Wells appearance and life, was going back to kill the younger Barry as a child. For what ever reason I can't recall. But he used up all his speed to go back in time fighting the older version of the Flash -or Barry as he is now. We know that Barry the Flash was in the past already ,because his adult blood splatter was found on the walls of his child hood house from 15 years ago. So now Barry will have to actually go back in time to make that loop complete. Whether he can actually prevent his mother's death and prevent his father from being blamed for her death , remains to be seen. We also know that the real Dr. Wells was supposed to create the particle accelerator in 2020, not in 2014. So the future guy that took over Dr. Well's appearance rushed the accelerator event in order to create the Flash earlier than it would of happened in the original time line. So Barry would of still been the Flash but he would of been created later in 2020 if he was caught in the accelerator explosion. Either way the guy that took over Dr. Well's life , wants Barry to exist now and has helped create him and train him,because he wants to piggy back off of him to get back to his future.

The only thing I do not like is that they seem to be moving the Dr. Wells plot line too quickly... What if they solve it by the end of the season, what becomes of Star Labs without Dr. Wells?

The only thing I do not like is that they seem to be moving the Dr. Wells plot line too quickly... What if they solve it by the end of the season, what becomes of Star Labs without Dr. Wells?
Perhaps they separate the two? Bring the "real" Wells back?

I think they are going too fast -- introducing time travel already... Everything could be solved by time travel if they are not careful...
How about a parallel universe ? He could travel so fast that he vibrates through the thin wall that separates the earth 1 and earth 2 and he ends up changing the other Flash's history. I used to love the old Comic stories about the earth 1 where the older superheroes from the 30's & 40s lived and earth 2 where the modern day versions of the super heroes lived. Till "the Crisis on Infinite Earths" happened in the 80's , where they traveled back to the start of the universe and created one single universe, instead of the multiverse that had existed up till then. There are many ways they can write Flash and take advantage of time travel and or multiverse and parallel earths. I would think that the writers will mine all these old comic stories for future story lines.

The writers really seem to enjoy referencing the guest actors' other famous movies. Last episode it was "I am your father." and this time it was "It's a bird, it's a plane..." Did they reference "Prison Break" with the Rogues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)