The Joys of RTV Commercials

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why won’t sharks attack lawyers?

Professional courtesy.

What’s wrong with lawyer jokes?

Lawyers don’t think they’re funny, and nobody else thinks they’re jokes.

Ah, Saturday Morning cartoons. It's cold out, there's laundry and cleaning to do, so let's turn on the Archies. There's another cartoon next, but first a commercial*DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE HAVE A TRANSVAGINAL MESH?!??*

The Monkees would have never done this to me...

That´s a commercial you don´t want to see during kid´s shows. I´d rather they air twice the juice maker commercials than that one you mention

Guess all they care is who pays the most, for the commercials.

My favorite is th dump cake cookbook. Why isn't their bed bugs at lawyer's house they both suck the life out of everybody.

That Clear TV antenna commercial is annoying to me. The guy comes across as a phoney
huckster. While out in a boat he states, "even out here the picture is clear." If you read the small print while he's saying this, it says, "simulated TV image."
I also can't figure out for the life of my why that lady in the kitchen (with this antenna) is laughing while watching something VERY unfunny.

or they are just "public domain" (probably not the right word) commercials

Likely there's a bit of "Per-Inquiry" Advertising. The stations run the ads, the stations then get a cut if there's a response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per-inquiry_advertising

So if any of those 7 year olds stumbling across the Archie and She-Ra cartoons calls because they have Mesothelioma, the network gets paid.

On that RTV dating service commercial, What in the &%$%& is a macabia?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts