The Voice

NFL and The Voice is all that we watch off NBC anymore. We have been watching Smash so far after the Voice. It's not too bad, we'll keep the timer on it for now, but otherwise I couldn't tell you another show on NBC.

:confused: What were the judges thinking tonight. IMO they chose the wrong performer on all but the 1st and last performance. The first one I agreed with and the last one I think was a toss up.

I truly hate weathermen. Can't rant about them because it would definately not be family friendly. Needless to say I guess I will have to wait for the E! replay or go to the internet to watch.

And they wonder why NBC's ratings stink when their affiliates keep preempting their highest rated shows in quite some time.

Sent from my HTC Flyer

I checked out The Voice UK on the BBC tonight. Kind of interesting with the Legend Tom Jones as one of the judges along with will.i.am, Jessie J and an Irish performer I haven't heard off Danny O'Donoghue. The last performer was very good and one other was pretty good too, but the rest were average compared to some of the US performances.

It was funny listening to Will and Danny name dropping current hit makers they've worked with and then Tom Jones would chime in with well I worked with Sinatra, Aretha Franklin and a fellow I met in Hawaii by the name of Elvis Presley.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

I like our judges better too. I use a UK proxy to watch stuff from the BBC and ITV iplayers. I like watching the foreign productions, just to see how they look at and do things compared to the US.

I doubt BBCA ever shows them. The US rights holders probably don't allow it or else I think BBCA would have shown Masterchef UK which is much better than the copy the US is doing and Strictly Come Dancing, which Dancing with the Stars is copied from.

It's a little harder, but I do the same thing with a proxy to watch Australian/NewZealand tv. They have a great version of Masterchef and Dancing with the Stars, along with some great original series that never make it to the US. The Voice/Australia should be starting soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts