The Walking Dead on AMC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow, considering how pricey obit's cost, (they find a way to financially screw you, even when you are dead) somebody must have a lot of money laying around to pay for that!
I was wondering about this - you simply can't send a newspaper an obituary without some cross-reference, can you ? In my recent experience, it's actually sent to the newspaper by the funeral home.

In the case of the "obit" above, notice the article/story next to it ?

I think the season is off to a pretty good start. I think Negan's character is fantastically played. The two deaths made sense since they were both killed off in the comic so no big surprise for me. Still was sad to except it. Can't wait to see what happens the rest of the season.

Reactions: Annie61
Good episode this week. Seemed to have alot more language in it than in the past, although considering the character, I am not surprised.

This season, thus far, has me not really caring much anymore. The character-centric episodes don't lend much to plot development. And JDM's Negan portrayal is getting more and more annoying, IMO.

This season, thus far, has me not really caring much anymore. The character-centric episodes don't lend much to plot development. And JDM's Negan portrayal is getting more and more annoying, IMO.
SOP, great season opening, lots of boring filler, good season finale. Rinse-Lather-Repeat.

That is why I deleted my timer for this show. It has literally "jumped the Zombie" , so to speak with the season opener this year. I had already dropped Fear of the Walking Dead a year ago due to redundant stories and boring characters. So now, I am totally zombie free in my house. Makes my wife happy , because she hates the gore anyway.

Really? I think it's great. There had to be some kind of change and chaos otherwise it would've gotten real boring. Unless you want it to turn into regular show about raising a family and romance with Rick and Michonne, no thanks. Negan's character is fantastic in the show and he's suppose to piss you off. He's a very unlikable character which is what he's suppose to be and he's doing a great job of it.

Reactions: bmetelsky
That is why I deleted my timer for this show. It has literally "jumped the Zombie" , so to speak with the season opener this year. I had already dropped Fear of the Walking Dead a year ago due to redundant stories and boring characters. So now, I am totally zombie free in my house. Makes my wife happy , because she hates the gore anyway.

The Walking Dead was never about the zombies. It's always been about humans and how we handle situations and what we do to others and how hard it can be to trust anyone when chaos happens. It's to make you think about what you would do in dire situations, not to think about zombies.

The Walking Dead was never about the zombies. It's always been about humans and how we handle situations and what we do to others and how hard it can be to trust anyone when chaos happens. It's to make you think about what you would do in dire situations, not to think about zombies.

I always thought it was about both zombies and the humans ,because they were both literally the "walking dead". When the humans die they turn in to zombies

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Really? I think it's great. There had to be some kind of change and chaos otherwise it would've gotten real boring. Unless you want it to turn into regular show about raising a family and romance with Rick and Michonne, no thanks. Negan's character is fantastic in the show and he's suppose to piss you off. He's a very unlikable character which is what he's suppose to be and he's doing a great job of it.
I had not bothered to look before my original post on the issue...the ratings (though not to change it's #1 position), have been eroding consistently since the season premier. Guess I'm not the only one with similar sentiment.

TWD ratings have always been "U" shaped through each season. The fact is, it's far and away the most popular (series) show on TV. It outperforms The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, 60 Minutes, and so on. It keeps up with Sunday Night Football most weeks.

No, the "walking dead" are the surviving humans

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Either way, it is really left up to interpretation of the viewer. I see both humans and zombies being the walking dead, because the humans are just one step from turning into zombies anyway. Once they die ,they become zombies.

Either way, it is really left up to interpretation of the viewer. I see both humans and zombies being the walking dead, because the humans are just one step from turning into zombies anyway. Once they die ,they become zombies.

I suppose it can be left up to interpretation but it's been known that the walking dead are considered the actual humans. It's said in the comic, the show and Kirkman himself has said it. It doesn't really matter though, everyone has enjoyed the show for different reasons over the years.

Reactions: Hall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts