The Walking Dead on AMC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Once the main group moved from Herschel's farm to the prison and encountered the governor, it's clearly been not about walkers/zombies/biters anymore.

Once the main group moved from Herschel's farm to the prison and encountered the governor, it's clearly been not about walkers/zombies/biters anymore.

Exactly. If it hasn't been noticed the walkers are looking worse and there are fewer overall. The walkers are suppose to be gradually withering away as time goes by. Eventually there should be more survivors than Walkers just due to them dying off. All that will be left are humans struggling against each other in a world of chaos.

Plus, as people die "naturally", the survivors have generally accepted what needs to be done that wasn't necessary to do pre-outbreak.

Did everyone stop watching?

I definitely did not. I just almost never come to this thread now because too many things have been spoiled here for me. Reading in this thread that Glen would be killed by Negan before we had actually even seen him on the show was the last straw for me. I avoided the Game of Thrones thread for the last couple years for the same reason even though I don't think I've ever actually seen any book spoilers in that thread. After seeing a few of them here I learned my lesson.

Besides, half the conversation was about how boring the show was last time I spent any real time here. It got old arguing with people who constantly talked about how bad every episode was while at the same time making sure they watched every week.

Reactions: Ronnie- and Annie61
This entire fall season could have been told in three episodes, maybe 4 to really drive the point home.
I'm all for building suspense. I am all for character development. I am all for getting the audience to really hate a character and wanting him or her dead! But it got so tiresome with Negan. I get it. He's a psychopath. I understand his followers are sadistic sons of bitches. It just got tiresome. I watched some of the middle episodes in 20 minutes as I skipped passed the inevitable psychopathic soliloquies.
We understood that the first half-dozen times it was graphically explained to us. The Mid-season finale was where they should have been the second time the town was terrorized.
But I keep watching. Now it's going to take from February to May for one the political squabbling between the Kingdom and the other two communities, perhaps Oceanside, to finally agree and in two episodes kill Negan and take care of the Saviors but leaving some giant hanging thread to hook us for next year.

And I am of agreement that this series is no longer about the zombies in any way. They are just the catalyst for the hellscape our intrepid heroes have to navigate.

I said it before, this show jumped the zombie in this premier episode. It is all down hill from there on. I have no interest in seeing psychopaths kill humans in every episode. The zombies I never minded, but the horrible killing of the three characters was too much for me. I watched one more episode and it was back to slow ,plodding character development of one person in each show. It is way to predictable now how the show works now. Usually the premier episode is good,then the mid season show,followed by the return episode and of course the season finale in the spring. The rest is all filler episodes and you can tune them out. I think the public has figured this out too and that is why the ratings are dropping.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I definitely did not. I just almost never come to this thread now because too many things have been spoiled here for me. Reading in this thread that Glen would be killed by Negan before we had actually even seen him on the show was the last straw for me. I avoided the Game of Thrones thread for the last couple years for the same reason even though I don't think I've ever actually seen any book spoilers in that thread. After seeing a few of them here I learned my lesson.

Besides, half the conversation was about how boring the show was last time I spent any real time here. It got old arguing with people who constantly talked about how bad every episode was while at the same time making sure they watched every week.
Pretty much the same for me. I am still enjoying the show, and this season in particular.

The killing of humans and how we treat each other in dire circumstances is what the entire premise of the show is and always has been. It's about how humans survive in chaos. How people completely change how they are once the crap hits the fan. It's about how hard it can be to trust anyone and how hard it really is to rebuild a civilization. The zombies were just the reason for the chaos instead of it being weather or a virus or nuclear event.

Sumbitch!

16807667_1372038242858892_1377047085104243566_n.jpg

Weak season finale. Negan story is dull at this point.

"Those that can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

Reactions: KAB

"Those that can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

I take it by your review that you might agree that this show has" jumped the zombie.":oldwink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)