TheCoolTV

other than 80s at 8 (which gets very repetitive) and 90s nectar (Tuesday nights) most of the time it was some obscure video or worse hip hop rap crap.

I didn't like the cool tv very much decent videos but nothing I cared for. Rather watch something when I sit down when its supper time something good to watch. Antenna tv a A+ in my book.

Dan Rose

It took me until today to realize that The Cool TV was gone from both Cincinnati 64.2 and Dayton 22.2 (both Sinclair stations). I am sorry to see it go away, but honestly I cannot see how a station like that can stay on the air.

best comment ever on thecooltv's facebook page

Just wanna say THECOOLTV kept me sane while I was incarcerated!

This is funny. People are still posting over 2 weeks after it was pulled with comments like
"I watch you every day....where did you go?"

ummmmm.....if you watched it every day it took you 2 weeks to comment on where it went?

So has anyone's subchannel actually been replaced with anything else yet? 54.2 is still showing a black screen. I'm surprised they are still broadcasting nothing, why not just shut off the subchannel?

So has anyone's subchannel actually been replaced with anything else yet?
not that I've seen

54.2 is still showing a black screen. I'm surprised they are still broadcasting nothing, why not just shut off the subchannel?
does your TV automatically update? Both my HDTV's updated when WUCW pulled it. Goes from 23-1 (CW) to 23-3 (Country Network)
My DTVPal I had to remove it from the list because it only adds stations, not deletes them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)