TheCoolTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I guess I am lucky as I get the channel on two different stations... WWLP out of Springfield and WCTX out of New Haven, both are owned by LIN Broadcasting.

They both use to show different things at the same time... but now they unfortuately show the same thing.

does your TV automatically update? Both my HDTV's updated when WUCW pulled it. Goes from 23-1 (CW) to 23-3 (Country Network)
My DTVPal I had to remove it from the list because it only adds stations, not deletes them.
I'm using a Tivo, so it will be removed when Tivo gets around to sending a channel lineup update. For now, I've just removed it from my favorites so it's not in the guide. I've kept it as a channel I receive, just incase they start broadcasting something else in it's place.

I've also added 20.2, but nothing showing there yet. It's supposed to be MundoFOX, but still not live (just like 11.2 MeTv, still has WBALPlus rebroadcasts).

TheCoolTV also gone on WMYA 40.2 (Owned by Sinclair unfortunately) and still shows color bars. I wanted to see AntennaTV or Bounce come to GSP since there's a lack over-the-air digital subchannel programming for African-Americans. Columbia, Charleston, Augusta, Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta got Bounce, but not here in Greenville, SC, Greenville, SC is lame when it comes to this issue. :(

effective today WMYD Detroit pulled it off 20-2 for "many months behind" on payment

it is owned by Granite Broadcasting

they're down to 19 markets......and 2 are in the same "market"
Indy
Lafayette (which is CBS only market so they get the rest from Indy)

and now they are down to 14

McGrawHill sold some stations to Scripps and that means Bakersfield, San Diego and Denver are now gone. Dont know what other markets are gone now

I sent an email to wftc begging them to pick up TheCoolTV. I suggest everybody else to call other local providers with extra digital bandwidth to do the same.

WFTC doesnt have any extra bandwidth now that they added Bounce TV

looks like it is coming back to some markets....from their site

We are psyched to announce that THECOOLTV will be back on over-the-air markets on or around Nov. 1st! Cities include:

Cincinnati, OH
Washington, DC
Los Angeles
Dallas-Ft.-Worth
Houston
Miami
Denver
Sacramento
St. Louis
Salt Lake City
San Antonio
Oklahoma City

We don''t have one. I did notice that Sinclair cities are generally absent from the list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts