Thinking about DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gowrone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Springfield MO
Hi, I currently have dish network. I'm weighing my options to see what might be more affordable, so I was wondering if there's a list of DirecTV channels by package I could look at? And I'm having trouble determining from their website what packages and channels or what., The website isn't a screen reader friendly as it could be. I'm Blind. Thanks for any help.

Not sure if you can deal with pdfs, but here is a channel lineup attached to this post. FWIW: if I didn't have AT&T wireless, I would probably have gone with Dish. DirecTV is nice enough, and it is a good deal, but I prefer Dish's technology in general.

Attachments

• Channel Lineup.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 189
Exactly what he said Dish has way better(really better) equipment than Directv but Directv has 10 times better picture. Dtv units are from the stone age, plus Dtv nickel and dime's ya for everything. Get genie minis up front other wise they make you pay and sign another 2 year contract later if you want one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)