This is Cortana, Microsoft’s answer to Siri

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ive had android and iOS, so obviously ive had, and never used Siri or Google Now. I dont imagine I will use Cortana much when it comes to my phone either. Unless it is much better.

Let me clarify when I say I never used those two. I do not mean that I have never used them, I meant that I didnt find either particularly useful. Or useful enough to use on a regular or even semi regular basis.

Let me clarify when I say I never used those two. I do not mean that I have never used them, I meant that I didnt find either particularly useful. Or useful enough to use on a regular or even semi regular basis.

Only thing I find Siri useful for is texting while driving. I can dictate texts and have her read incoming texts to me while I am driving and I do not have to remove my phone from my pocket.

And at least the dictating is doable on most any platform. Even on the reading I remember some feature phones that were capable years ago.

For me I just wait. Or try to.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts