Time to Delete timers

as of right now ALL of my series timers on the Tivo
Moved to an area with minimal OTA right now (and nothing in the market I use to be in) so right now just watching the programs on the Tivo :)

Well next week is the big week of fall schedule announcements. A lot of shows have already been announced renewed/cancelled, but in the next few days we should learn the fate of the rest.

well with the new syndicated season starting I already nuked one

Crazy Talk

I tried to watch the whole 1st show...really. If you've never heard of it, here is the synopsis

The series showcases the most outrageous bizarre moments and events across the rapidly growing reality television and conflict talk show landscape, talking to stand-out guests and participants about their behind-the-scenes experiences and sharing and commenting on clips, with the hosts putting a comedic spin on the highlights in front of a studio audience

Its produced by the same person that produces Maury...so of course Maury, Jerry and Steve get top billing on the show. I guess because most of the clips they show I have never seen I thought it was just dumb,.

CSI deleted.
That would be a 15 year old timer ,if you had the same sat receiver. What am I talking about ? With DISH you are lucky to get about 2 -3 years with the same receiver before hard drive failure. Hard to believe that this show that spun off two series is finally gone,although I gave up watching it years ago when Catherine left the first time.

That would be a 15 year old timer ,if you had the same sat receiver. What am I talking about ? With DISH you are lucky to get about 2 -3 years with the same receiver before hard drive failure. Hard to believe that this show that spun off two series is finally gone,although I gave up watching it years ago when Catherine left the first time.
It has spun off 3 series now.

Miami was my favorite out of all the series . It looked so sharp on my first hdtvs when I got them. The colors and visuals were really cool back then.

My least favorite, well maybe Cyber. Bright, but I found it oversaturated, kind of like Hawaii 5-0. We'll see what Ted can do with it. I thought he brought CSI back. New York was my favorite.

Mine are all on Tivos...ditched satellite back in 2008.:argue :)

Just doing some Fall Cleanup on all the DVRs and deleted Stalker (didn't realize it was cancelled, but not surprised), Hannibal (one of the BEST series on broadcast television since 2000 IMO) and a couple others. Even deleted Manhunter since I guess that won't be coming back after all these years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)