Traxis 3500 price

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hi guys.
I was on EBay and searched for the Traxis 3500 FTA receiver. I want to get one since mine is shot. The price is $899.00!!!
So much for getting one.

Sometime eBayers do that to hold their slot when they run out of stock, till they get more. They will jack the price up to some crazy number, knowing no one will buy, since they do not have stock to ship.
However, I looked at the one you are talking about and this is a "one off" listing. This guy does not have a clue, or hit and extra 9 on accident, 'cause that receiver is not worth that. No where near!

Well, the seller is from Mississippi where I live. I asked him why so high on price. He has been on EBay for a long time. He hasn't responded yet since I wrote him few minutes ago.

Why not get a new DVB-S2 receiver? Can be had for about a Franklin. My DVB-S only Pansat 3500 is basically in semi-retirement. (only using it for mpeg2 audio)

Thank you all for your responses. I forgot that my AZBox Ultra does S2 so I abandoned the idea about getting the 3500. In the meantime I'm using the 4DTV to move the BUD. I've been thinking about getting the ASC 1 mover.

Reactions: Titanium
You will enjoy that controller very much! Very well built too, you could probably run it over and it still work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts