True Blood

Watching True Blood last night felt like I was watching either a soap opera or a telenovela. There are so many other good shows to watch that I wonder why I'm wasting my time with this show.

Not much more time to waste with it, just 9 more episodes...

It is getting a bit long in the tooth, a good time to wrap it all up.

I'm betting that in the next 9 episodes that old Sookie gets it on with at least 4 or 5 more guys. After all she has already bedded Bill, Eric, now Alycide and the half vamp/half fairy guy. She is nothing but a physic slut .

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana

Reactions: ripnbigc
Actually I was thinking all along that Sookie using her light could have cured Bill and made him human. He was warm and she could read his thoughts. I was thinking that the HEP-V infused with her blood was burning the vampire out of him and he was going back to human. But, no they went in a different direction.

My thoughts were when seeing the size of that grave that Sookie realizing that she loved Bill more then life would just end hers along with Bill. Must be the romantic in me..:rolleyes

I'm just glad it's over. Seven years and they ended so poorly. It was a total cop out from the action and sex that usually accompanied every episode of T.B. in the past. With the conclusion of this show , I will end my subscription to HBO. I'm free at last and I don't intend on subscribing to any other premium tv series again. I don't intend on ever paying $19.00 a month at full price ,even though I had it for 1/2 that price during this summer. .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts