Two homes with leased and owned receivers

JUST Wait. YOU Will if you have more than one receiver on your account.

I have hundreds of customers with multiple receivers and not all of them have phone or internet connected. I've never heard from any of them about getting audited. I've said this before, I never even heard of being audited until I came to this site.

The only person I've ever seen get in any trouble was a bar owner that had DirecTV with Sunday Ticket. He had a residential account in his apartment upstairs and then had it hooked up in the bar as well. DirecTV sent a man with a hidden camera in to tape the games on his TVs and that's how he got caught. He had to pay back all the money he had been saving over the years and agree to a new contract.

Have had multiple receivers for 13 years. No audits, Mike.
I guess you have been very lucky. I had at least one audit back when I had the 921pvr. My kid was only a year old and he just turned 14 so about 13 years ago I guess. But if you ever do have to go through the DISH AUDIT team , they will make you want to go to the other provider.

I think this has got over complicated. We all know only 2 211's can activated on hopper accounts. The intent was for them to be used with a tailgater. Assuming the 211's are not plugged into phone or internet dish has no way of knowing if they are in use or not or where they are. If the audit team calls just say the 211's are in your camper that is stored at a storage facility. I would think that should be an acceptable answer as many people do not store their camper at there house and that is what the receivers are actually supposed to be being used for anyway.

I think this has got over complicated. We all know only 2 211's can activated on hopper accounts. The intent was for them to be used with a tailgater. Assuming the 211's are not plugged into phone or internet dish has no way of knowing if they are in use or not or where they are. If the audit team calls just say the 211's are in your camper that is stored at a storage facility. I would think that should be an acceptable answer as many people do not store their camper at there house and that is what the receivers are actually supposed to be being used for anyway.

I completely agree.

I got an audit WITH all my receivers Internet-connected. That being said, it wasn't too unpleasant, but I don't usually answer 800-numbers, so that's the only thing that would have me worried.

I've seen a pattern, but then again its all a guesstimate. If you have two hoppers and two joeys, you should be fine. If you go over 4 Total tv outputs eg, 2 hoppers 2 joeys or above 2 vip722's or 922's, it hits thier audit system. Else you are good.

I've seen a pattern, but then again its all a guesstimate. If you have two hoppers and two joeys, you should be fine. If you go over 4 Total tv outputs eg, 2 hoppers 2 joeys or above 2 vip722's or 922's, it hits thier audit system. Else you are good.

You can have two Hoppers and two Joeys with a 211 receiver activated and they won't bother you either.

Can you have a 211 with the hopper system.? Interesting. is it 211z that works with hopper?

The 211, 211k and 211z all can be activated on a Hopper account. Actually, you can activate two of these receivers on a Hopper account. Just know that these receivers must be purchased.

The 211, 211k and 211z all can be activated on a Hopper account. Actually, you can activate two of these receivers on a Hopper account. Just know that these receivers must be purchased.
Technically, a 411 also, no? But I hear those have been hunted to extinction.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Technically, a 411 also, no? But I hear those have been hunted to extinction.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Yes, the 411 too. I never mention it because I don't think many people have ever seen or heard of one before. I exclude it to avoid any confusion.

I only think they check to see if your dwelling would support the number of receivers on your account if a red flag comes up. I don't think they go looking when there is no suspicion. I have also seen the audit team not leave a message to call back and just shut the additional receivers off on people. I read on here a while back that if you buy a used receiver from someone that has been audited before then it will be audited again in the future, particularly if it is not connected to phone/internet.

I finally have the snowbird account activated and working. Now my question is ....is there a phone number that I can use to get connected with someone very quickly? It took me like 25 minutes to call in and have the locals switched, and I don't want to wait that long every time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)