Two Things

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
#1. I am wondering was the island created to keep the man in black in "prison" and thats why it shifts time and space to keep people from finding it?
#2. Anyone else sad when it said only 6 episodes remain? I feel like there is so much more of this island that I havent learned about....would be a cool vacation spot! :D

Yes I felt sad after investing so much time into this show to see it coming to an end. It is a great spot to vacation. Most of the filming was done on Oahu, I have been there twice. The second time my wife and I went we had a car and did a day of lost stuff. We saw the others barracks which is a YMCA camp, the shrimp shack where sawyer was going to kill the person he thought killed his parents and found a couple of the beaches.

I hate that it's ending. It could be decades before a show like this comes along again.....

I heard there's a petition going around to convert Tom Sawyer island at Disneyland over to the "Lost" island. Don't think it will fly, but kind of cool concept.

I still wonder if they are going to do a special show after the series is over to go over and explain things that may have been missed.

From everything I have heard, no they will not. The producers have said there are some questions that will not get answered.

I wasn't saying they were going to explain everything. I've heard that same thing about unanswered questions. I was talking about things that had been revealed, but we missed them as viewers. Clues that they gave away long, or even recently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)