Under the Dome

am i the only one wondering how an old ku band lnb aimed into a 10" aluminum lamp reflector in the inside of a house, connected to an old patrolman crystal tuned radio scanner is pulling in distant military radio signals?

I've personally been told by a die hard fan of the book that over analyzing the Dome means I'm missing the point of the story, because its all about the characters. And that although the dome is there, it's a background element just like the dome in "The Truman Show."

To which I disagree. This mysterious impenetrable and invisible dome is the reason for the story.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Monday, July 8, 2013

"Manhunt": After a former deputy goes rogue, Big Jim asks Barbie to help keep the town safe; Junior determines to escape the dome by going underground.

S~

I've personally been told by a die hard fan of the book that over analyzing the Dome means I'm missing the point of the story, because its all about the characters. And that although the dome is there, it's a background element just like the dome in "The Truman Show."

To which I disagree. This mysterious impenetrable and invisible dome is the reason for the story.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

IF it was only for the characters , I would quickly tune out. The only reason why this show exists is the mystery that surrounds the dome.

IF it was only for the characters , I would quickly tune out. The only reason why this show exists is the mystery that surrounds the dome.

I think it is both the characters and the mystery of the dome. The way people act when caged in, creates a Lord of the Flies environment of sorts, and for some, the question of HOW on earth they are locked in a dome becomes secondary. I'll be curious to see how they play out the actual mystery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts