Upgraded thru 9607 to CUI!

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Yesterday, I used the 9607 code to upgrade to the new CUI on my HWS. A popup came up and read that it would taek about 40 minutes for the up grade to complete. Then the popup went away8 and the picture came bacvk on and the receiver worked , but was still in the old mode. I tried it again and got the same results. I turned of the tv and went about my daily business. around 7 PM, I decided to watch tv, but when I turned on the HWS, I had the new CUI. I had assumed that if it was upgrading like going to Windows 10 that the HWS would not be useable. Oh well, I run thru the new menu and ran thru settings etc and everything worked OK so far. Looks good.

Yesterday, I used the 9607 code to upgrade to the new CUI on my HWS. A popup came up and read that it would taek about 40 minutes for the up grade to complete. Then the popup went away8 and the picture came bacvk on and the receiver worked , but was still in the old mode. I tried it again and got the same results. I turned of the tv and went about my daily business. around 7 PM, I decided to watch tv, but when I turned on the HWS, I had the new CUI. I had assumed that if it was upgrading like going to Windows 10 that the HWS would not be useable. Oh well, I run thru the new menu and ran thru settings etc and everything worked OK so far. Looks good.

You have to turn the receiver off for the new software to download. Glad it went well for you and hope you enjoy the new interface. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)