"Colony" on USA

USA orders Carlton Cuse drama Colony to series
USA has given a 10-episode order to Carlton Cuse’s new drama Colony, EW has learned. The series, which stars Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies, centers on a family torn by opposing forces who must make difficult decisions as they balance staying together with surviving the struggle of the human race. Set in the near future, the story takes place in Los Angeles, which is being occupied by a force of outside intruders. Some people choose to collaborate with the authorities and benefit from the new order, while others rebel and suffer the consequences. Colony hails from Lost and Bates Motel’s Cuse and Hercules’ Ryan Condal.“Carlton and Ryan have created an intriguing ride that uniquely provides a humanistic take on a story set in the near future,” USA Network President Chris McCumber says. “Josh and Sarah have incredible on-screen chemistry and brilliantly play a couple making tough choices to protect their family in an uncertain world.”Colony marks the network’s fourth new series to be picked up for the 2015 season, in addition to Mr. Robot, starring Christian Slater, the Jason Isaacs-starring Dig, and Complications, which stars Jason O’Mara and Jessica Szohr.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/03/usa-orders-carlton-cuse-drama-colony-series

I'm beginning to believe Carlton Cuse is rubber stamping projects these days, as was evident with The Returned (US). Trailer did not really peak my interest and have grown weary of Holloway.

USA Sets Premieres Josh Holloway's Colony http://tvline.com/2015/08/12/satisfaction-season-2-premiere-date-colony/
Lastly, Colony — which stars ColonyJosh Holloway (Lost) and Sarah Wayne Callies (The Walking Dead) as the heads of a family struggling to bring liberty back to the people of an occupied Los Angeles — will premiere Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016 at 10 pm, where it will lead out of WWE’s two-hour SmackDown. Carlton Cuse (Lost) and Ryan Condal (Hercules) serve as executive producers.

I can't wait for it watched behind the scenes the 30 minute special and makes me want to see it more!! :)

colony-banner.jpg

Colony

on USA

Thursday, 14 Jan
10 PM ET

Hmmmm I guess nobody is watching it so I won't try to check it out.
That's not indicative of anything, other than the traffic in Prime Time Forum is substantially less than it what it used to be. Colony is pretty good. Sara Wayne Calles really shines in it. It's solid...and renewed.

I think it's pretty good too. It was a little surprising to get this far without actually seeing members of the occupation but if the most recent episode is any indication that is about to change.

I watched the first episode and didn't really care for it. Now if they had started at the beginning and showed an actual invasion , etc, I would of been more invested in the series. But to come in the middle after a total take over and not know why or how , I'm not interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts