Use A Antenna Nation WA-2608?

FTABman0

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2006
Lat 39.2°N WV Lo 81.5°W
Anyone here have one of those Antenna Nation WA-2608 motorized jobs? Just curious to see what kind of range, product quality of this little guy! I have seen various versions of this antenna made for different prices but it is the general idea in concept. The Antenna Nation WA-2608 clams about 90 miles of reception but seeing its small size I would venture to think that is impossibility! Also since there is no spec sheet seen on gain numbers, bet your just buying a cool rotor style antenna you can just brag to your neighbors when you move it.

Would like to see if someone has purchased one and their commits or a mini review of the dude! For what I can tell it is amplified in some way and you can’t beat 360 directions!

Wonder if it is just a product of wishes or if it really does do well.

Don’t have a clue what an Antenna Nation WA-2608 is? Google it!

Thanks for any input!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Thinking the same thing boba!

It obviously looks too small to get 90 mile range out of it. Guess if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck......

Still like to see if anyone has used one though, bet it would be good for locals only if they were about 5 to 10 miles away and the rotator would make it a great local OTH!

B~Man

The problem with the rotor part is, you never know where it is pointed

Very true oljim, guess this is one of those electronic gadget gizmo toys for bragging rights!!

Neighbor: “What the hell is that thing?”
Owner of cool Antenna Nation WA-2608 : ” My OTH antenna for HDTV! Wait, let me go in the house and turn it!”
Neighbor: “Oooh, where can I get one of those??!”

:haha

B~Man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts