Video Game Deals

PSN is doing a sale on Call of Duty games.

I'm not a FPS shooter fan, but I'm sure some here are.
This year's game, Infinite Warfare, has a pretty solid sci-fi campaign. I can't say much for the multiplayer since this is the least I have played any of the COD multiplayer games since Modern Warfare came out.

GoG is having a weekly sale, based on picks from some streamer. However, there are a number of good deals on games I highly recommend.

https://www.gog.com/promo/20170313_weekly_sale_cryaotic_picks

The standouts are Freedom Planet, a very well made Sonic style platformer, The Wolf Among us and Tales From The Borderlands for TellTale games, and To The Moon, one of the most emotional Interactive Narrative games I've ever played. These are all 75% off, except for To The Moon, which is 80% off.

Rather lackluster on the PS4 side, although I HIGHLY recommend Until Dawn for $9.99. You could do a hell of a lot worse for that price.

PS3 owners can pick up all the God of War games for < $10, which is pretty cool.

Also, don't know why Counter Spy is in this sale, as that's a mobile game as well, yet REALLY obvious games like Infamous and Killzone and Bloodborne aren't on sale.

Rather lackluster on the PS4 side, although I HIGHLY recommend Until Dawn for $9.99. You could do a hell of a lot worse for that price.

PS3 owners can pick up all the God of War games for < $10, which is pretty cool.

Also, don't know why Counter Spy is in this sale, as that's a mobile game as well, yet REALLY obvious games like Infamous and Killzone and Bloodborne aren't on sale.

I was surprised to see The Last of Us, The Nathan Drake Collection, and Uncharted 4 missing from the list too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts