Virtual Joey - Future or Fad

I need to find one of those. Our son thinks we need a fireplace in our new house (we had one in our previous home) and I'll tell him this is as good as he'll get ! ;)
We have a fireplace in our house we just haven't used it since we moved in 17 years ago :D

I really miss having a fireplace. I grew up in a house with a stone chimney fireplace and the first house I bought had a wood burning stove. Nothing beats a nice warm fire in the middle of winter. The smells and sounds are fantastic.

Reactions: Stargazer
I think that virtual joey was released so they could stand their ground with Directv and their versions on certain brand tvs etc. They are just keeping up with the Joneses.

Reactions: Stargazer
I think that virtual joey was released so they could stand their ground with Directv and their versions on certain brand tvs etc. They are just keeping up with the Joneses.
There's no standing on anything with what Directv offers like RVU TV/Boxless that no one wants, especially with lag issues compared to a actual receiver, and then Genie clients lags as well too, It's just a big lag party:eeek
although Genie HR44's don't have that issue as well as H25's, while the rest is a hit or miss