VOTE NOW: MEMBER OF THE MONTH!

Who should be named at the MEMBER OF THE MONTH for AUGUST?

• Jimbo

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Hutch1814

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Scherrman

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Titanium

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Texasbrit

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
WHO WILL BE NAMED THE MEMBER OF THE MONTH FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST? THAT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE!

SatelliteGuys Staff Members were asked to to nominate 5 members who they felt were the most helpful in the month of July and after much deliberation and many names we now have our final list of finalists for the member of the month!

Now it is up to you to VOTE and help us pick the winner!

This month finalists are (in no particular order)

Jimbo
hutch1814
Scherrman
Titanium
texasbrit

There were a few folks who were on many of the staff members lists who deserve to be here this month who were super helpful! Unfortunately we could only pick 5 and there is always next month! :)

Thanks to EVERYONE for being helpful to other SatelliteGuys members and for remembering we were all newbies once!

The Member of the Month will win themselves a $25 Amazon.COM gift certificate plus listed as member of the month throughout the site, like NAVYCHOP was this month! :)

So now if your chance to vote for who you think should be selected the Member of the Month! Votes close on July 31st!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I see the name SHERMANN I cant help but think this....
sherman.jpeg

In University people knew me as The Dude. I called up one of my mates and he didnt know who I was...until I said, "its the dude!"

Funny enough, I had no clue why I had the nickname until I saw The Big Lebowski 5 years ago...
First thing I said afterwards was "bast***!"

In University people knew me as The Dude. I called up one of my mates and he didnt know who I was...until I said, "its the dude!"

So wrong on so many levels. There is only one "The Dude". Not "Dude", not "Mr Dude" but THE DUDE. LMFAO!!!!

LL Cool Kraven (Ladies Love Cool Kraven).

Easy hours, women worship us, tips are pretty good.

For research material..please see Deuce Biggalo and The Full Monty

PS- Sometimes Rey tries to jump onstage... never asked him why but am assuming he's not collecting for the red cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)