Vote NOW - Member of the Month

Who should be named at the MEMBER OF THE MONTH for September? (Listed in ABC Order)

• Jimbo

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Poke

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tampa8

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • TheKrell

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • twizt3dkitty

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
WHO WILL BE NAMED THE MEMBER OF THE MONTH FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST? THAT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE!

SatelliteGuys Staff Members were asked to to nominate 5 members who they felt were the most helpful in the month of August and after much deliberation and many names we now have our final list of finalists for the member of the month!

Now it is up to you to VOTE and help us pick the winner!

This month finalists are (in no particular order)

Tampa8
Poke
TheKrell
twizt3dkitty
Jimbo

There were a few folks who were on many of the staff members lists who deserve to be here this month who were super helpful! Unfortunately we could only pick 5 and there is always next month! :)

Thanks to EVERYONE for being helpful to other SatelliteGuys members and for remembering we were all newbies once!

The Member of the Month will win themselves a $25 Amazon.COM gift certificate plus listed as member of the month throughout the site!

So now if your chance to vote for who you think should be selected the Member of the Month! Votes close on August 31st!

All right Tampa, I voted for you, so I expect you to vote for me. ;)

Dont pull a Shane Corson. Ex- Canadiens forward cost himself the Captaincy when he didnt vote for himself. It ended up being a tie between him and Saku Koivu and management stepped in as the tie-breaker.

True..but you can always volunteer as TheKrell's campaign manager..

TheKrell...you're uP! Why should we vote for yoU!

If Tampa wins because he voted for himself, I'm going to be :mad: Then I'll be gracious anyhow in my loss.

I also want to extend a thank you to dfergie for not nominating me, even though I'm sure he really wanted to after I helped him with his dead computer.

I would have been slaughtered on this ballot and I thank him for sparing me that. :D

I also want to extend a thank you to dfergie for not nominating me, even though I'm sure he really wanted to after I helped him with his dead computer.

I would have been slaughtered on this ballot and I thank him for sparing me that. :D

I wouldve voted for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts