Vudu promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
I was playing with my channel master DVR+ last night. During that I signed up for Vudu and right now they are giving people 5 free movies. Movies are not the best but free no purchase required. I also converted a DVD to there online library. The cost is only $1 if you do 10 DVD or BD. Walmart owns vudu so hopefully they will be around for a while.

Thoughts about Vudu?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I used Vudu to change my DVD library to HD (well about half of it, since that is what they carried). It goes into your Ultraviolet account, which can be accessed by other services like Flixster.

Vudu is our primary way of watching movies.

Since Ultra Violet lets us share our movies with five more people ( family members for me, right now we share with 4 other homes) we are able to split our costs six ways, for example just bought the new Godzilla in HDX, cost $19.99, split five ways, my share $4 which is a lot less then a PPV and I can watch it again or download it to my ipad via Flixter.

I find the HDX 1080P picture to be better then Cable/ Sat, but Blu-Ray is a little better, sound in Dolby Digital Plus is pretty close to Dolby True/DTS sound on BR, I cannot tell a difference.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I love the idea of UV and Vudu, but fear a bit that you are hosed if the service goes away.

Otherwise, being able to HD up DVDs for $5 a piece, half that if you do ten or more, is a good deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)