Want to be on the SatelliteGuys Radio Show?

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Want to be on The SatelliteGuys Radio Show?

The nationally syndicated SatelliteGuys Radio Show is looking for interesting guests to appear on our show to discuss their products and take questions from our listeners about their offerings.

The SatelliteGuys Radio Show focuses on all things tech, including satellite, home theater, cell phones & PDA's, computers and more!

The SatelliteGuys Radio Show airs live every Tuesday night at 8PM ET / 5PM PT and is available via satellite from the Access-America Radio Network.

If you are interested in being a guest on The SatelliteGuys Radio Show please email us at radioshow at satelliteguys dot us and let us know what you have to offer our audience!

Scott how about a show on OFF-AIR TV antenna systems, rotors pre-amps etc. I'm sure there is a TV antenna expert out there. I used to install them many years ago so my knowledge maybe a bit outdated so I may not be the perfect guest on the show but I'm sure there must be one out here.

Bob N1WBD

Want to be on The SatelliteGuys Radio Show?

The nationally syndicated SatelliteGuys Radio Show is looking for interesting guests to appear on our show to discuss their products and take questions from our listeners about their offerings.

The SatelliteGuys Radio Show focuses on all things tech, including satellite, home theater, cell phones & PDA's, computers and more!

The SatelliteGuys Radio Show airs live every Tuesday night at 8PM ET / 5PM PT and is available via satellite from the Access-America Radio Network.

If you are interested in being a guest on The SatelliteGuys Radio Show please email us at radioshow at satelliteguys dot us and let us know what you have to offer our audience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)