Welcome to our 2007 CES Coverage!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You're a victim of your own success. You might have been excited about DishOnline and a few other things, but you already sniffed them out before the show. The rest of the unwashed masses is being surprised with free HD DVRs, TV over IP coming, 500GB hard drives, and external storage via USB. DirecTV is promising 70 channels of HD, um HD Lite, um REALLY HD Lite. Unless this new satellite is performing some compression miracle we are unaware of...
These things in themselves are exciting and good for innovation! D* must be the "turd brid" that Murdoch said it was. I am excited to see where these IPTV services go, if they do it right, it could be huge!

Good work to the satellite guys at CES, thanks for your efforts!

I wonder what Murdoch will think of the new turd birds? He didn't seem to be patient enough to wait for things to happen. Rome was not built in one day.

God, we had one when I was a kid. It was the model with the full stereo/turn table hi-fi in it; about 6' wide and 2' deep. When the TV went out my dad remove the TV guts and we cut the bottom molding and turned it into a stereo/turn table hi-fi DESK; LOL!

We took an old console tv/stereo my grandparents had and made a keg holder in college. it is outstanding:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)