Welcome!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Welcome to the new Now Playing! forum where you can discuss all of the movies now playing in theaters, or for that matter, films recently released on DVD/Blu-ray.

Only request is that you use the spoiler tags when you are going to tell a secret of the story, i.e., use a tag like this [ spoiler ] text goes here [ /spoiler] without the space between the brackets.

Here is an example:

Luke, I am your father

Have fun and lets debate the heck out of the summer movies of 2009 and beyond!!!!

I started this with a thread on Wolverine, tonight I'll review Terminator Salvation. Folks add in stuff as you'd like!

dang it I hope you are not talking about star wars as I havent watched those yet and now I think its ruined for me :)!

on topic: Great Idea, I like to hear what real people think of movies, to me reviewers get really carried away sometimes.

Uh guys, if you discuss stuff that was in a spoiler tag, outside of a spoiler tag, it kind of spoils it. ;) :D

And what is this Star Wars of which you refer? :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)