Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chewie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
California
Hello Gents
I am having an issue getting duplicate channels only on the KU side only, I am not sure what is the problem.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Regards.
Tunder

Give us more details of your setup. Switch? LNBF? etc.
Assuming you are using a standard voltage controlled LNBF, the voltage is not switching or it not getting switched enough.
Could be switch, LNBF, water in coax, receiver. From what you say Ku only it is most likely one of the first 3.

Hello KE4EST
Thanks for responding, I have a Pansat DP-4 FEEDHORN , 4 Norsat lnb's, 2 for c-band and 2 for ku band, they are connected to a WNC 4X8 powered multi switch, the cables are new and the 2 ku lnb's are also new, used 2 different receivers with Enigma 2 software on them and I think the software is the problem, I found a way around it, for some reason it does not like this kind of Feed , I am using 2 tuners on the receivers and if I connect my 1.2 meter Ku dish to one tuner and the C-band dish to the other tuner everything is fine,no duplication's of channels , Maybe I need more information on the settings.
This feed on my 10 foot new dish and is awesome, I am very happy with it. I will try this setup on my Amiko A3 and see how it works.
Regards.
Tunder

Attachments

• 20170315_174922.jpg
    20170315_174922.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 20170315_174902.jpg
    20170315_174902.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 20170315_174954.jpg
    20170315_174954.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 226
I am having an issue getting duplicate channels

These are 100% same duplicates, same frequency, same symbol rate, same diseqc positions in your case?
I would indeed think that is a software issue.
What is your work-around? Just curious :).

Otherwise: I've seen duplicates in receivers with slightly different symbol rates, for instance.
I even use that intentionally, for storing some channels that aren't available 24/7, so they wo'nt be erased from my receiver when i do a blindscan on the 'true' symbol rate.

greetz,
A33

Hello A33
I found out that Enigma2 firms made some changes to the LOF options, under the tuner setup they assigned Circular Lnb = 10750 for Standard Lnb, I was using option Universal LNB and this is where I get the duplicates, now I can use the Circular LNB option and no more duplicates, is working so far.
I hope it does not change on the next software update
Regards.
Tunder.

Reactions: beavs2112
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)