What channels do you want in HD?

I know it'll never happen but would like the superstations as they are my only source for the cw.

I agree about the HD on the superstations--it would be nice--I only have one of them--a cw---it's the only SD channel I watch--as we have no cw in our market anymore--and I watch Supernatural.
Or better yet--get me a local CW in HD--like the one out of Omaha.

The rest of TMC and Encore channels are not available in HD from the source.

TWC X-tra HD (both E & W feeds) have very much had HD feeds for quite some time now. If you look at Lyngsat, they are carried in the same pods as the other Showtime/TMC HD feeds...

As far as the Encores, Encore Black & Suspense have been in HD since around last December...Brighthouse Cable & some TWC & Charter systems have already added them to their systems.

You can see all these "source" HD feeds right here on G13, x-ponder 9:

http://www.lyngsat.com/Galaxy-13-Horizons-1.html

So the only Encore feeds w/out an HD feed, are Westerns, Family & Espanol. (although some TWC system have published channel change notices that Westerns HD & Family HD were coming, but appear that someone either "jumped the gun", or are flat-out incorrect...)

Last edited:
Don't make fun of me. BYUTV. We watch the sketch comedy show Studio C. I also watch Audio Files from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)