What is your most and least favorite of all the diginets in your DMA.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh no thanks you can delete my account off here.
sorry cant do that
You gonna get all bent outta shape expecting me to watch some queer ass video acting like that that.
Trailer Park Boys is not a "queer ass video". Its one of the funniest shows out there

However I was not trying to run your market I just put down that it would be nice in bold.
Sounds like you were and I gave the reasons why it would never happen.

Thats fine Snowman,
Sorry. He went to Conyers to pick up a load of manure (Smokey and the Bandit line)

Since you control this board send my account in the garbage..
I don't control anything here. I am a member just like you. Plus when I was staff (I haven't been for a while now) the rule is accounts aren't deleted due to the screwups it causes to the board with missing posts (that would be deleted) and such.

Since I do not have the knowledge or TIME to spend on antenna, dma markets, and 8 bays,

you dont have time to research an antenna but you have plenty of time to call Media General, Nexstar, Weigel and whatever owner it is that owns the low powered stations there constantly hounding them about adding a subchannel?

I'll just leave it at that....................................

you dont have time to research an antenna but you have plenty of time to call Media General, Nexstar, Weigel and whatever owner it is that owns the low powered stations there constantly hounding them about adding a subchannel?

I'll just leave it at that....................................
Ok Cool, I will TRY not to get put in the #1 Spot on the INGORE list. Yes I know it sounds dumb bothering all these different media groups over something they already will launch and do not want to tell. I just have to learn to leave them alone. I'll try not to post something that should not be on here from now on. Again I really do appreciate you fellas help though.......that is the truth....

You gonna get all bent outta shape expecting me to watch some queer ass video acting like that that.

Isn't calling Trailer Park Boys, one of the greatest Television Masterpieces to come out of Canada, "Queer Ass" a ban-able offense? If not it should be.

tpb.jpg

8.1 BYU/Nebraska. 8.2CW and yes 8.3 has the ACC game of the week. WOF/CLEM
Looking on zap2it they do have guide info on 6-3 but not on 8-3
6-3 shows a high school game next friday and the ACC game on Saturday. 8-3 just shows "wdaz weather"

Well after being in Minneapolis for 2 weeks I got to see some pretty bad ones

My original post of Get and Grit as bad are still valid

Worst among the low powered stations? pretty much all of them. Minneapolis has 7 low powered stations and 5 are owned by religious groups
16 is EWTN x3....yes they have 5 stations. -1 is a calendar of what is on their -3 station which is old religious programs. -2, -4 & -5 are the same EWTN station
17 is Univision. No subs. Owned by a company in Florida
25 has Telemundo, SBN (Jimmy Swaggart Net) and Hmong TV (a station from Fresno....Minneapolis has a big Hmong community). Odd as its owned by DTV America. We had DrTV (which sucked) and then they changed to the 2 subs now
33 is 3ABN O&O
48 is Cornerstone
50 is The Walk
62 is Daystar. Subs are HmongUSA (yes there are 2 competing Hmong stations) and a SD counterpart of Daystar

I would love to have a subchannel like buzzr or whatever as a joint thing with MNTV on 15.3 KADN. Since MNTV only really has two hours of national block programming (4 with the H.S. Football on Friday Nite).......

I would love to have a subchannel like buzzr or whatever as a joint thing with MNTV on 15.3 KADN. Since MNTV only really has two hours of national block programming (4 with the H.S. Football on Friday Nite).......
There are some areas where My Network is on after FOX programming (or a set time like 11p-1a).
There are some areas where DTV America got a station up and they use AntennaTV as "filler"

In Minneapolis I notice during the day its more of a "dumping ground" for the Fox shows (Fox & My are owned by Fox). You'll see some of the syndicated "blab" shows on both. Usually the My one is a day behind.

The only drawback is its usually during prime time when the subchannel has the best programming so folks complain. There was a few examples of that

Reactions: localclassictvfan
My new favorite is Buzzr
AntennaTV is still a close 2nd

oh and Get, Grit and Movies! can go away and I wouldnt shed a tear. Oh wait. I watch GetTV when they pre-empt the movie for the ASN (American Sports Net) college football :)

Reactions: localclassictvfan
My new favorite is Buzzr
AntennaTV is still a close 2nd

oh and Get, Grit and Movies! can go away and I wouldnt shed a tear. Oh wait. I watch GetTV when they pre-empt the movie for the ASN (American Sports Net) college football :)

I will say I been lucky getting GetTV alot. When Grit launches in both Lafayette and Lake Charles in January we'll see. I have to say I do enjoy the GetTV believe it or not

Thought I throw off the subject a bit.
Speaking of Favorites....#1 DMA based on TV Station ownership.......Milwaukee Wisconsin.
WTMJ 4 NBC owner E. W. Scripps (NBC Cozi Laff and Escape.)
WITI 6 Fox Tribune Broadcasting (Fox, Antenna TV)
WISN 12 ABC Hearst Corp. (ABC Movies!)
WVTV 18 CW/WCVG 24 MNTV SINCLAIR (CW/Get, MNTV/Zuus/Grit, Comet future)
WBME 41 (METV), WMLW 49 (Bounce, This, The M), WDTJ CBS 58 (CBS, H&I, MeTV, Decades) Weigel Broadcasting
WPXE 55 (ION)

There are some areas where My Network is on after FOX programming (or a set time like 11p-1a).
There are some areas where DTV America got a station up and they use AntennaTV as "filler"

In Minneapolis I notice during the day its more of a "dumping ground" for the Fox shows (Fox & My are owned by Fox). You'll see some of the syndicated "blab" shows on both. Usually the My one is a day behind.

The only drawback is its usually during prime time when the subchannel has the best programming so folks complain. There was a few examples of that
See this is where a movie diginet would be good as a filler for that damn drama queen mynetwork tv. However for example if you put grit as the filler that would cut out the Walker Texas Ranger out. SO your in a no win situation. The best bet would be GetTv. cant go wrong. I will email the guy at KADN see if they can do that (yeah I know they are owned by Nexstar, but cant hurt to ask).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts