What is your primary source for TV?

What is your Primary source of TV?

• Total voters
This poll may not the corret answer as we knew DTV has the most customer count.
I will see cable (digital) will gain customer count in a year or two as peoples will pick the bundle price which cheaper in fee. Satellite company are buying some of their programs from cable provider that will make them less compatible in program fee. Beside, how many peoples will watch all those programs they offered ? I doubt, We have DTV but frequenly watch no more then 20 of those channels, that means more then 80% of other programs never in our view or no interesting at all.

I would pay $30 per month for those regular watch programs then paying $49 for the 120 channels which mostly will never touch. I am satify with digital signal and would not pay extra for HD program other then from OTA channels which I can get with offair antenna.

I switched from Time Warner to E* in January. Had two HD DVRs with TW, and now have two 622s with E*. Had the triple bundle with TW, and recently switched Internet and phone to Earthlink, although TW actually still provides the Internet for EL. I'm paying a bit more for E* than TW, but I was tired of the crudy analog channels like SciFi on TW. I can def see that E* is providing a better signal for SciFI, although I think the Tennis Channel (a must have for me) is a little worse. I was also most interested in more HD, so btwn the Tennis Channel (SD) and Voom (D* offers neither), I went with E*. So far so good, although E* doesnt have HD Locals in Austin yet. Getting the HD locals OTA has proved a bit challenging, but got it mostly right so far. TW is prob not too happy with me, as they were getting $195 per month from me, and now they get $43. I now pay TW $43, Earthlink $24, and E* $130, which comes to $197, so about the same $ for more stuff. I'm out $$$ for the 2nd 622 receiver, so hopefully E* ends up working out for me. My thoughts on E*: I really like how E* provides the original air date of many shows, this is helpful to determine if the show is a rerun. Also really like that i can have multiple favorite lists, but could use more than the 4 they allow. The 3 tuners feature on the 622 is good, but also bad since you cant watch a OTA local while DVRing another OTA channel - i didnt realize this when i joined, and it IS a problem sometimes. Weather HAS caused some issues for me with Sat 129, but E* was out yesterday and tweaked the aiming of my 1000+, so we'll see about that. I'm pretty unhappy that E* took away the subchannel guide info. It makes it nearly impossible now for me to DVR subchannels, hoping they fix that...putting in a call to them today to complain...hope others do, too. Well, that's about it for today. -laters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)