What one subchannel do you wish they would add to your market??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Lets have a little new years fun.....

Thinking about your local market of channels what ONE subchannel do you wish they would add?

For me (Minneapolis) it would be Cozi. Why? Well we already have the "main" subchannels here (Me, This, Movies!, Antenna, Bounce, WXNation and Live Well) along with the Ion mux. Cozi seems like a perfect fit but I doubt we'll get it. Our NBC already has WXNation (heck its based in Minneapolis) and Cozi seems to be a NBC subchannel (yeah I know anybody can take it). Maybe our ABC (KSTP) can drop the stupid "Steven and Chris" Channel AKA Live Well and add Cozi. After all they have This, Antenna and Me on their sister owned station.

I wish they would make a national fulltime version of "MeTv"...I think thats the best of the lot

Antenna might be nice,hear so much about it but can't get it off the dishes,so don't really know what's there.WXNation would be good too,the rest I can get fta or don't care.:D
Pretty slim pickens for sub channels here,got CW,FOX sd(with FOX hd on it's own channel by itself and a low power analog FOX,all same channel/owner),and Create.The local PBS used to run the national hd feed but they switched that to their main sd channel in hd,sorta.:cool:

Hartford/New Haven doesn't have MeTV. Channel 43 in Bridgeport, CT airs it, but that's technically part of the New York City market. No cable system in Hartford County carries the Bridgeport station.

In the Chattanooga TN market, we get Antenna TV, This, Bounce, Create, METV, and My Network TV, as well as PBS Kids and PBS Knowledge. How about adding WXNation or Cozi??!! Not too shabby for a small to medium market.

Last edited:
We have MeTv, ThisTv, TCN, Rtv, crappy Live Well and the Ion and Pbs stuff in Tulsa. I liked Movies! and Cozi while I was at condo in Las Vegas, so Movies! or Cozi would be nice. I didn't actually watch much AntennaTv while I was in Vegas.

Lets have a little new years fun.....

Thinking about your local market of channels what ONE subchannel do you wish they would add?

For me (Minneapolis) it would be Cozi. Why? Well we already have the "main" subchannels here (Me, This, Movies!, Antenna, Bounce, WXNation and Live Well) along with the Ion mux. Cozi seems like a perfect fit but I doubt we'll get it. Our NBC already has WXNation (heck its based in Minneapolis) and Cozi seems to be a NBC subchannel (yeah I know anybody can take it). Maybe our ABC (KSTP) can drop the stupid "Steven and Chris" Channel AKA Live Well and add Cozi. After all they have This, Antenna and Me on their sister owned station.

AntennaTv all the way!

Tuff TV in Cleveland Ohio yes it is carried on a lp station in Canton that also covers parts of Akron, but not in Cleveland

according to their blog about college basketball they are still on air, the feeds that were supposed to go away did not so far, i have no idea if they got a bigger dish or not, at the time it could have been an attempt to have the station lose those affilaitions, since stations in the area had digtal applications for a division of Luken called Digital Networks though the actual city of Erie was never covered, or the Luken bankruptcy allowed those feeds to stay on air, but anyways the station still has the same networks, and Digital Networks has two construction permits for W48CH and W52BO

according to their blog about college basketball they are still on air, the feeds that were supposed to go away did not so far, i have no idea if they got a bigger dish or not, at the time it could have been an attempt to have the station lose those affilaitions, since stations in the area had digtal applications for a division of Luken called Digital Networks though the actual city of Erie was never covered, or the Luken bankruptcy allowed those feeds to stay on air, but anyways the station still has the same networks, and Digital Networks has two construction permits for W48CH and W52BO
LOL, I was surprised that Luken is putting up a tower here in Conneaut,OH for the Erie station of W48CH,its on center road just south of Interstate 90 off of route 7 about 2 miles from my house, the other channel is for Meadville,PA. so I don't know about that one, but the analog channels have been turned off

In the San Francisco Bay Area we have just about everything... I think. We have MeTV, AntennaTV, Family TV, Live Well, Cozi TV, Retro TV, MGM This, PBS World, PBS Create, PBS VMe, PBS Kids, Bounce, Get TV, ZUUS Country, Cool TV, MHz, France24, and ARTS, plus the Ion collection of channels, several Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Vietnamese channels and lots of shopping and religious channels. I have no idea what we're missing. WXNation, Movies, PB&J and Tuff TV have been mentioned. We don't get those on any of our stations.

Larry
SF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts