What Would You Like More Info On?

What do you want more information on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like to hear some more info on any new WP7 Devices and some info on some of the new Slates as well.. Thanks for all the work you guys do keep it up..

scott ask charlie about discussions on mlb network?Ask charlie what is the catch with this on getting a premium channel for 1 year free?Ask charlie about the hd distant networks from sobongo?ask charlie if theres any plans on dish doing multi room viewing like direct does? ask charlie if they ever plan on this coming out please...Here is the Sling Multiroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922.... http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-net...-recap-16.htm ......ask charlie about the hd disney channels and getting espnu in hd?ask charlie whats there plans with the 922 or if they will be coming out with a 923 receiver? enjoy ces and cant wait to see what is new coming soon and have a great time scott:)

Last edited:
Working to get to everyone's requests. If you have any other products you think we should check out, please post!

We will be talking with Dream Multimedia tomorrow.

Wow what a surprise, following Dish around and totally missed the HDHomeRun Prime Windows Cable card tuner tisk tisk

Wow what a surprise, following Dish around and totally missed the HDHomeRun Prime Windows Cable card tuner tisk tisk

I checked the Microsoft booth for media center tuners and they didn't have any on display (unlike last year). However they pointed to some of the card manufacturer booths. I'll go check out HDHomeRun tomorrow.

A Dish-specific question: I'd sure like to know what happened to the Sling Receiver. And whether other receivers will be able to accept the Sling Adapter.
I got a lot on the Sling Receiver 300, but have had trouble posting it. Even got some good video as well.

I am VERY excited about this product. :)

I will try uploading again in the morning, hopefully internet is better then.

The name of the site is SatelliteGuys not CableGuys. :)

Actually spent a lot of time today in a lot of the TV makers booths as there was not anything going on in the DISH booth at all.

So Dish doesn't have anything new other than higher prices and promises of android tablet sling software?

Is there anything from Sirius XM? Would be nice to see some new portable devices come out.

Non-Satellite topic: Did any one of the SatGuys at the show see the PixelOptics booth? They are developing optical glass that incorporates a liquid crystal layer that changes refractive index (instead of polarization) when current passes through the LCL. By incorporating MEMS in the controller, those of you over 40 will one day have eyeglasses with your Distance prescription when you're looking forwards and your Reading Rx when you tilt your head down. The temple is also touch-sensitive, so you can lock the glasses in the Distant or Reading mode. The switch in refractive index takes place in less than a half of a second.

Is there anything from Sirius XM? Would be nice to see some new portable devices come out.

I went looking on Google to see if I could find anything. The only mention of SiriusXM I could find was a mention in an Alpine press release talking about a new SiriusXM tuner for aftermarket devices coming out in March that allows those unit access to Pause, Rewind, and Replay, iTunes tagging, and alerts. I couldn't find any first hand info from their booth.

I went looking on Google to see if I could find anything. The only mention of SiriusXM I could find was a mention in an Alpine press release talking about a new SiriusXM tuner for aftermarket devices coming out in March that allows those unit access to Pause, Rewind, and Replay, iTunes tagging, and alerts. I couldn't find any first hand info from their booth.

Thanks DustoMan! I did the same and couldn't find anything on SiriusXM at CES 2011.

I got a lot on the Sling Receiver 300, but have had trouble posting it. Even got some good video as well.

I am VERY excited about this product. :)

I will try uploading again in the morning, hopefully internet is better then.

TYT SCOTT RELAX FROM YOUR TRIP AND DO IT WHEN YOR RESTED UP :) TY FOR ALL YOUR INFO AND HELP FROM CES AND TY TO EVERYONE THAT WAS AT CES WITH YOU :)

The only mention of SiriusXM I could find was a mention in an Alpine press release talking about a new SiriusXM tuner for aftermarket devices coming out in March that allows those unit access to Pause, Rewind, and Replay, iTunes tagging, and alerts.
Those features (with the possible exception of iTunes tagging) have been around for a couple years on the Sirius Starmate receivers. I would doubt that you've missed much in the way of news hardware-wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts