Whats for breakfast?

Pancakes with dark chocolate chips and pancakes with butterscotch chips. I have to say that the mixing the two chips together also made for a very interesting taste and negated the need for any syrup. Use half a cup of chips for the standard recipe when making aunt jamima ready to make pancakes and up the amount for larger recipe's but dont go to large or you'll be in a chocolate acoma.

Peaches in the can topped off with bowl of raisen bran. I know but I must eat the bran to keep regular. Two times a week the breakfast is biscuits and gravy.

Peaches in the can topped off with bowl of raisen bran. I know but I must eat the bran to keep regular. Two times a week the breakfast is biscuits and gravy.
Thanks for sharing.
barf.gif

Pinto Beans:
Leftover Hambone
Pinto Beans
1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper
1 Teaspoon Lite Salt

Rinse, sort and soak beans for 3 hours, place Hambone in Crockpot (on low)and top with Beans and fresh water... added Salt & Red Pepper started at 9 pm, ready at 8 am...pull bones out of pot.

Since I changed shifts at work I havent had the time to make a good breakfast lately so I apologize for my absence from the thread.

Two english muffins and a glass of apple juice.

My days off, I have a three egg omelet with ham, olives, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and either sausage links or bacon. And of course I have to top it all with "Frank's Red Hot".