Where is everything

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Now you have moved the CES threads all over the place and we have to hunt for them. It WAS nice to have them all in one place.

We put the threads in their home forum for increased visibility, and leave redirect links in the CES forum.

As for more content, the guys will upload when they can, hopefully tonight if the hotel internet cooperates. The 100k+ visitors in Vegas makes the cellular internet service nearly worthless.

We put the threads in their home forum for increased visibility, and leave redirect links in the CES forum.

As for more content, the guys will upload when they can, hopefully tonight if the hotel internet cooperates. The 100k+ visitors in Vegas makes the cellular internet service nearly worthless.

And the hotels LOVE their internet charges!

I have SO much to share from here, and I can't wait to do it!

We have lots of video to upload which I started editing and packaging, but I can't upload it from here.

For an example of HOW bad the Internet is here, for me to upload one single picture it takes me over 3 minutes!

Lots of stuff to share,, including stuff you have not seen anywhere else.

I am flying home today and hope to have video online tomorrow afternoon. (I won't get home until after 11pm et)

While I am on the plane I will type up my thoughts and what I have to say might surprise some people. :)

Stay tuned!!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Surprise some people? OK, I would really be surprised if you said "Everything sucked" or "What a waste of money for nothin'!" ;)