Where Might You See "Down Town Abby" FTA?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I assume the PBS feeds that are on C-Band (if its still there on 103W) and KU-Band (125W)

yup shows on PBS HD feed (from titantv) which would be the one on 125W Ku

It seems the bitrate is better on the Ku feed, and therefore has a better PQ than the C-Band feed.

Just an FYI for everyone.

OETA replays the previous nights PBS primetime the next day on OETA Okla, the .2 subchannel, so tonight's Masterpiece Classic with Downton Abbey will be replayed tomorrow night at 8pm central on OETA Okla which is the 125W Ku feeds. The replays on Okla are SD though with tonight's showing on the main OETA channel being HD.

I was watching yesterday night (Thursday) Downton Abbey, a new episode from this last Season Four different from that I saw last Sunday (I think this episode will be broadcasting on PBS next sunday). Here´s the data from the transponder wher I saw it last night :
Sat: AMC21 125W
Transponder : 12180/V/30000
PID : V81 / A 8276 [Dolby D] / P81
FEC : 1/ 4
SID : 5
Resolution : 1080i
Don't Know if this is transmitted allways on Thursdays at 9PM ET. This is first time i see it.
I hope it helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts