Where's the Weather Ap?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
This morning I wanted to check my local weather in DISHHome under the NEWS category and only found the Horoscope ap. Have we lost the Weather Ap?

My 722 and 612s have this "app" as well. I hate going to the DishHome channel because it takes so long to download and run the darn thing. I'll have to check whether the weather app is still present when I get home tonight.

I forgot that was available. I never used it when I had a 622. Too much trouble.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The app is back, but says "The feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable on this receiver. Check back periodically to see if this new feature is available." New feature? Hope they fix this.

Is it working for folks now? I don't know...I do know that earlier today, it was indeed a known issue, with today (9/10/14) as the estimated fix date Did not hear anything else later through the day, so I assumed it was either resolved, or the call volume about it went down.

As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way, shape, or form.

it's working now, and now you can go to channel 213 to get to it without the dish interactive home channel or the dish logo button on the remote.
I tried it, but after exited the app I had to reboot my 722k to get the format to go back to full screen. (Stuck on stupid 4:3 black bars with HD channel squished to "old tv"size.) Needless to say I'm not using it again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Weather app works fine on Hoppers. On my 722k noticed they updated it, much nicer now, closer to the Hopper weather app. Good job Dish/TWC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts