Which TV shows will return next season?

"FEAR THE WALKING DEAD" TEASER OFFERS NO SAFE HARBOR http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/fear-walking-dead-teaser-offers-no-safe-harbor
Following a successful first season, AMC's "Walking Dead" spinoff series "Fear the Walking Dead" is ready to return -- and go where the zombie show has not gone before. As seen in this teaser posted by Entertainment Weekly, the yacht life will not be an easy life for Madison Madison (Kim Dickens), Travis (Cliff Curtis), Daniel (Ruben Blades), and the rest. The quick flashes of footage from season two glimpsed in the teaser show approaching survivors, guns and the tense horror that the franchise is known for."Fear the Walking Dead" returns to AMC on Sunday, April 10

Exclusive Suits Sneak Peek: Is Jessica Turning On Mike? http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusive-suits-sneak-peek-jessica-turning-on-mike/
Louis (Rick Hoffman) might not be the only one about to jump ship on Suits.During jury deliberations on Wednesday's episode (10/9c, USA), Donna (Sarah Rafferty) informs Jessica (Gina Torres) that there'll be a mistrial in Mike's (Patrick J. Adams) case if the jury doesn't reach a verdict in the next few hours. And to Jessica, that might as well be a checkmark in the "loss" column for Harvey (Gabriel Macht)."It says you don't have faith in [Harvey]," Donna tells her in the exclusive sneak peek above. "I know I'm not a lawyer, but isn't it true that if Mike gets found innocent, there's no double jeopardy, but if a mistrial happens, they might come after him again one day?" http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/2016/02/23...7354d125c0ae14b224bf8bb/160223-news-suits.jpg

'Suits' Postmortem: Gabriel Macht Talks the End of 'Tick Tock' https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-suits-39-postmortem-gabriel-macht-talks-1372300586352694.html
Warning: This interview about the “Tick Tock” episode of Suits contains spoilers.This week’s hour of Suits came to a dramatic end with Harvey (Gabriel Macht) running through the street, trying to get to AUSA Anita Gibbs’s office after guessing that’s where Mike (Patrick J. Adams) was when word came that the jury has reached a verdict. Mike told Gibbs he’d like to accept her deal, before that verdict is read. But which offer: he’ll do two years in prison and she won’t go after anyone at Pearson Specter Litt, or he goes free if he turns on one name partner?Macht obviously wasn’t going to reveal the answer (or if Harvey gets there in time to stop Mike from signing), but he did take a few other questions about the penultimate episode of Season 5.

Suits Finale Preview: Patrick J. Adams Teases Biggest 'Game Changer' Ever http://tvline.com/2016/03/02/suits-season-5-spoilers-patrick-j-adams-mike-makes-deal/
Has Mike Ross made a deal with the devil?As USA Network’s Suits serves up its Season 5 finale (tonight at 10/9c), Mike has given Anita Gibbs what she wanted — his admission of guilt, as a fraud, in exchange for the U.S. attorney keeping Jessica, Harvey et al out of her crosshairs.Here, Patrick J. Adams previews the blowback Mike will sustain from those close to him, as a result of his selfless act. Plus, could Mike survive life behind bars, that is in fact where he winds up?

Suits Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Prison? http://www.tvguide.com/news/suits-season-finale-mega-buzz-prison-mike-deal/
Mike's decision will be revealed in the opening minutes of Wednesday's season finale (10/9c, USA), so, no, unfortunately, Harvey (Gabriel Macht) does interfere in time. That, naturally, is not going to stop Harvey from doing everything he can to find a way to cut a new deal with Gibbs, as seen in the exclusive sneak peek above. But does Mike even want Harvey to save him?"I think ultimately Mike wants to plead guilty no matter what. He wants to take the deal," Adams tells TVGuide.com. "He's a relatively moral character and [knows] that when you do something this wrong, it never ends, you can't hide from it forever. I think that's part of him coming of age, finally realizing that is gonna haunt him for the rest of his life. And worse than haunting him, it's gonna haunt the people he loves. Harvey had done so much for him. He's found the love of this life. He's found a family in these people. He's thought about this. It's not about him thinking he won't be [found not guilty]."

Suits Boss Talks Mike's Fate and Season 6's 'Uncharted Territory' http://tvline.com/2016/03/02/suits-recap-season-5-episode-16-mike-goes-to-prison/
During Wednesday’s Season 5 finale, the faux lawyer took responsibility for his crimes and entered a white collar prison. (FYI: The jury would have come back with a “Not Guilty” verdict. #Regrets) Even Harvey’s last-ditch efforts to save his protégé were unsuccessful. Before heading off to the clink, Mike made another difficult choice: At the last minute, he aborted his plan to marry Rachel so that she could fulfill her dream of one day becoming a lawyer.With Mike’s past catching up to him in the final six episodes, “Everybody said, ‘This is the only way it could end. It is inevitable. It’s going to happen,'” executive producer Aaron Korsh says of the fraud’s trip behind bars. In not skirting the consequences of Mike’s actions, the stage is set for a big “change” in Season 6.“There’s going to be new characters, [a return] to some humor and a new setting,” the EP previews. “Our hope is that new life has been breathed into the show.”Below, Korsh describes next season’s “uncharted territory” and weighs in on when the long-running drama will end.

Suits Boss Breaks Down "Game-Changing" Finale: "We Had to Pull the Trigger" http://www.tvguide.com/news/suits-finale-postmortem-mike-prison/
"I think he knows he had to put a stop to this," Adams tells TVGuide.com. "Would it have been good if he was just found not guilty? It would be an interesting show -- well, he's a lawyer now and everyone who watches the show knows he's not, but then it'd just be a lawyer show. I think the show has always been about more than that. This is really gonna expand the show. ... There's something of a hero's journey in [his decision], where someone just has to man up and say there's an out here. He's found a family in these people and the last thing he wants is to have a decision he made out of desperation to be something that rips them all apart. And if he has to take the bullet for two years, then he's gotta do it. I'm really excited to see what that does for Mike from this point on."Elsewhere, Rachel's dad Robert (Wendell Pierce) appears to be breaking a non-compete to poach from Pearson Specter Litt, but he points out that per PSL's moral clause, any partner can leave if a name partner participates in a crime. The ace in his pocket? Louis' (Rick Hoffman) former protégée Katrina (Amanda Schull) had secretly recorded him admitting that Mike is a fraud. As Mike heads to the big house, Jessica (Gina Torres), Louis and Donna arrive back to a completely empty office.So how long will we see Mike in prison? Why did it have to happen? Will Mike and Rachel ever get married? Executive producer Aaron Korsh answers our burning questions.

‘Suits’ Viewership Rises In Season Finale From 2015 Low http://deadline.com/2016/03/suits-f...e-patrick-adams-gabriel-macht-usa-1201714086/
Last night’s 10 – 11:04 PM finale of the Aaron Korsh created series snagged 1.708 million total viewers and a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49. That’s pretty steady with Suits’ February 24 show’s viewership, with a tiny dip of 1% from the 1.73 million who watched. Among adults 18-49, the rating is even in the key demo result with last week.Where the real cloth leaves the clobber behind is in thee comparison between the Season 5 finale and the Season 4 finale of March 4 last year. That episode of Suits had 1.553 million total viewers, a finale low for the series. Last night’s Season 5 ender was up 10% in its overall audience from the previous finale, which was also on a Wednesday but at 9 PM. The all-time finale high for Suits was the end of the first season on September 7, 2011 with 3.467 million viewers and an 1.1 rating on a Thursday.First off its ironic that mike agrees to a deal as his lawyer, by pleading guilty to...With the fifth season itself, last night’s show took a 30% fall in viewership and went down a tenth in the demo from the midseason finale of August 26 last year. The January 27 return of Suits after nearly a 6-month break had the Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht starring series pulling in 1.740 million viewers and a 0.5 rating on a very competitive night of multiple NBA games – pretty close with last night’s finale.

Why Suits sending Mike to prison was actually best for the show http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...-sending-mike-to-prison-was-best-for-the-show
Mike's unexpected fate in Suits' Season 5 finale pushes the show in a whole new and exciting direction.Ever since Suits debuted on USA, viewers have been wondering how long Mike Ross could walk around pretending to be a lawyer without ever receiving punishment for his fraudulent actions. Well, fans now know.The second half of Season 5 has focused on Mike's investigation and whether or not Harvey Specter could actually save his friend from prison. Well, the Season 5B finale delivered an answer. In a surprise turn of events (because when don't Harvey and Mike usually get their way?), Mike Ross is going to prison for two years.Rather than having faith in the jury like his fiancée Rachel wanted him to, Mike decided to take Anita Gibbs' two-year prison deal, with one exception: after he pleaded guilty and signed his confession, she could not go after Harvey, Jessica, Louis, Rachel, Donna or anyone else who knew his secret. Basically, Mike turned himself in and saved everyone else.If Mike would've just waited for the jury, he'd still be roaming free and possibly practicing law. Harvey sought out the jury foreman to see if they would've found Mike innocent or guilty. Guess what? They were going to find him innocent.Even so, Mike going to prison is the right move for Suits. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see Mike serving time (hey, he was guilty, after all), but it will make the series even more interesting, not to mention even better than it already is.

‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’: Is Chronos a Member of the Legends? http://collider.com/legends-of-tomorrow-chronos-poll/
Though we have never seen Chronos’ face, it is implied that Chronos knows Rip. In the fourth episode, when Druce and Chronos catch up with Rip in the Soviet forest, Chronos calls him “old friend.” Mick and Rip were never particularly tight, but Mick does have a flair for the dramatic. Plus, Rip calls (contemporary) Mick his friend in this very conversation. (“I won’t be able to tell Mick he was right … He was convinced you were going to kill me.”)This theory does have canon working against it. In the comics, Chronos has served as an alias for three separate characters: David Clinton, Walker Gabriel, and Jia. The David Clinton version of the character served as a villain against the Ray Palmer version of the Atom. Will Legends choose to honor that comic book relationship by making Chronos someone related to Ray Palmer? The powers that be are big comic book fans, but they have also shown a propensity for translating canon with a twist — i.e. making Connor Hawke Diggle’s son rather than Oliver’s.If Chronos isn’t Mick, who is he? Well, as long as we’re on the subject, he could be a future-version of a different member of the Waverider — i.e. Ray Palmer, Rip Hunter, Snart, etc. It doesn’t have the same narrative efficiency as a Mick reveal, but it would certainly make things emotionally interesting. The Arrow-verse has a habit of using villains who have had close relationships with their heroes — i.e. Slade Wilson or Malcolm Merlyn in Arrow or Harrison Wells in The Flash.Alternatively, Chronos could be a random dude from Rip’s past, perhaps someone he trained or worked with as a Time Master. Personally, I think this is the least interesting option, though — if done right — the show could make it work. Whoever it is, here’s hoping Legends of Tomorrow executes the reveal well. With only five episodes left in the season, it’s time for the time-traveling action adventure to make some character-driven, game-changing moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts